Oh! No!

Please don't be awake, this thought was speeding through my brain at 20per miles hour. As I crept down stairs i was hoping that my annoying brothers and dad weren't awake. I didn't feel like getting a lecture this early in the morning, 11 fine but 9,not 9am don't loose your mind! As i reached the bottom step a loud screeching creek came from the floor. As my three brothers and dad came from there hiding spots. NOOOOO!

Get to know me:

Hey there!✋🏼 my names Harper Liv Mackson, im 18 years old. Im from the crystal moon pack, and stil have not found my mate. Im going to college for nursing and hope to be a children's nurse. I have brown hair with caramel highlights and blue eyes. ( sorry guys i acadently but brown but she has blue.)
I love baking and am terrible at it. My favorite color is coral pink. Enough about me lets get back to the book.  

"What were you thinking!" All of them yelled at me together. "I was thinking why not go  for a run!" "Without permission!" My dad yelled at me. "Dad! I'm 18 not 8! Im not your little girl anymore!" "Yes you are!" My brothers all spoke together. "Daddy please?, i love you. I love you all." I said with puppy dog eyes. Please work, please work, please work! "Fine but stay between the pack borders, and don't let anyone see you!" Works every time!  "Love you! Bye!" I said running out the door. Such a group of dummies!  But there my family and i love them. Its hard without a mom but i get along pretty well. She died when i was six if i could change anything it would be her dying. As i got to the forest i shifted to my wolf elli she hasn't been let out in weeks. Hey old friend she said so sorry I responded thats ok  i just want to run she said good with me. And all went blank.

(Picture above is Harper)