TMNT goes High School

"Donnie's POV"
I sat in my lab making a potion. When the others sat in the lair playing video games. "guy! could you keep it down! I'm trying to work here!" I said tying to put the potion in a small bottle and not trying to spill it. But as always the dint listen and went on. I tried to concentrate when the purple liquid went in the green it started to bubble up and boil." Huh-oh this can't be good" I said I ran out of the lair and then fireworks came out of my lab door." Everyone get down!" yelled Leo. we all took cover and when the explosion stopped they all stood in front of me.

"We'll I'll be better get working on it" I said standing up and backing away slowly. " Donnie!" they all said growling. Then I made a run for it. and they all ran behind me." Hey guys we can all settle down a-and we can talk about this" I said shaking as they trapped me in a corner." Talking settling doesn't work when you almost blew up Spike!" said Raph cracking his knuckles." We'll sorry guys I dint know it would and up like that" I said gulping." Sorry doesn't even begin to cover the damage of me collection of Space Hero's you almost freakin put in fire!" said Loe furious at me." We'll um." I said whit nothing els to say."Dude you're fireworks almost blew me up off of my skate board!" said Mikey the first time I saw him this angry."What is going on out here!?" said Sensei coming out if his meditating room." Donnie almost blew us up!" said they guys together pointing there fingers at me. I sat on the ground quietly and then the curtness Ina room opened and there stood Little Moon."Great you guys woke her up" said Rahp."Hmm? Is it morning already?" said Little Moon in her soft misty voice and rubbed her eyes."No Moon-San you must continue sleeping for you're injuries to heal" said Sensei."Oh Ok" said Little Moon in a softer voice and walked back in to her room.

I swear that girl's mind out of this world. While the guys were complaining about my fireworks I sneaked back inside my lab."And this time it will work" I said quietly then after I putted a green liquid mixed whit the yellowish liquid I stretched out my arm whit the Boyle in my and a little away from me if it's gonna explode again. It do t do anything it just changed in every different color."Yes I did it!" I said running out if the lab to the guys."Guys I did I finally made it!" I said proudly and hoping there still not angry. Leo you slowly grabbed it Oi of my hands and swirled it around."How do we know when it's gonna blow us up?" said Leo looking at me whit a eyebrow raised if he hade any

Sorry if this was short in busy what other books and stuff and especially NARUTO!!!