A Collection Of Avengers SongFics

A/N: I do not own the characters or the song. Please review and no flames. If I did own the characters, then there would be a lot more information about what happened in Budapest. By the way, this story might be a little cheesy and a little AU.

___________________________________________________________________

Every single person in the Avengers Tower could tell something was wrong as soon as their two favorite assassins stepped out of the elevator and into the living room of the shared floor.

Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye was walking with a limp as his partner Natasha Romanoff aka the Black Widow walked with a quick pace to get away from him.

"What up Spidey?" Tony said in a joking tone, knowing that Natasha hated any nickname that he called her (the only person who was allowed to call her any nickname was Clint), trying to lighten the mood.

All he got was a cold stare down from her and Clint motioning for him to cut it out.

"What's wrong Red; did your prey escape your web?" Tony said laughing at his own joke.

That was it for him, Natasha stopped dead in her tracks and turned to glare at him, "Listen here Stark, you shut up now or else you will feel how all of my earlier 'prey' feel, and that would be dead. So leave me alone." With that she turned back around and headed straight for the elevator and punched the button for her floor before anyone could say anything else stupid to her.

"What was that all about?" Tony said once Clint was seated on the couch and propping up his injured leg up on the table. Tony tried to contain himself about having feet on the table, but let it go.

"Mission went haywire towards the end. She saw someone who she had loved that was supposed to be dead and that person was trying to kill her, he was the target. I ended up having to save her; she was frozen in place by what the man said about her. She is just very uptight now. I need to go take a shower, see you guys at dinner." Clint replied.

He gingerly got up and went towards the elevator. When he was inside he tried to push the button for Natasha's floor but JARVIS told him that Natasha had asked him to block all access to her level.

"Damn it Tasha!" Clint said as he got out of the elevator on his floor. He showered and got dressed hoping that Natasha had cooled off enough to allow access to her floor again.

"JARVIS, Can you do me a favor." Clint said to the AI.

"How may I help you Mr. Barton?" JARVIS replied.

"Is the access still blocked off to get to Natasha's level?"

"Sir, it seems like Miss Romanoff has still wished for me to block all access to her floor, I am sorry Sir."

"It's okay JARVIS thanks." With that Clint flopped down on his bed face down, but then groaned when he felt a twinge in his back.

A few days past, and still Natasha had blocked access to her floor, she rarely came down to eat with everyone anymore. The only time that she was seen was when she was in the training room, and as soon as she spotted anyone, she would pack up and leave.

A week had passed, and Natasha felt that she had enough time to get over what had happened to her on the last mission. So she decided that it was time to face the music. She allowed JARVIS to allow access to her floor and went down to the communal level hoping to see everyone there.

"She lives!" Tony said sarcastically as she stepped out of the elevator.

"Hello Natasha," Steve said looking up from his newspaper.