Synopsis

Destiny Hunter is not just an ordinary girl. She is an Albino. I'm pretty sure you know what Albinos looks like. Most of their body parts are white. Yes, white, pale, just like the legend says about a vampire. And they have such beautiful eye colors that we, ordinary humans could only get them by wearing contact lens. Destiny's eyes color is Violet. And she ain't wearing any contacts. Even her hair is white. She didn't asked for it but it's god will. And her natural beauty has affect her in a bad way. Normal school usually have at least a group of bad girls,right? The girls in her school are jealous of her beauty and some of them also called her "Freak" and "Weird" because of her hair and eyes. The only thing she could do is pray. Praying and praying. She just can't help herself from burdening her parents. She put on a fake smile everyday just not to worry them. Can she hold it in until her graduation?

P/S: This is my very first story. Please be understanding if i'm slow at updating. By the way, i'm only a student. So maybe i'll have a lot of obstacles such homework and etc. So i guess, i'll let you guys create any theories as maybe i'll mix them up with my ideas? ;) Sorry for my bad English :) Feel free to leave comments if you have anything you don't understand.