x1x

**** Hi! This is Syn here. So me and Layla were talking and I suggested we make a little random short story -- we were talking about batman and robin and thongs... don't ask -- and I decided to add Creepypasta because being a fan of that is like a lifestyle for us! Who's who, you might ask?

Layla : Batman (but in this case I guess it's either batgirl or batwoman?)

Syn : Robin

Manie : Catwoman

Jeff the Killer : The Joker (because of the grin, you know? No? Figured...)

I have no idea if Manie even agreed to this or not but... TO BAD. She's in it anyway. Enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote, PLEASE! ^_^

-----------------------------------

                                                          Chapter One

"And the party don't start 'til we walk in!" Robin shouted as she entered the batcave with Catwoman at her side, seeming bored and checking her sharp black nails.

Batgirl didn't even have to look back to know who they were, instead she closed her eyes and sighed. She had been working on finding out about all the mysteriously missing people every week. Anything could go wrong in Gotham City. Then again... it makes the city sound bad when you put Gotham in front of it. Who would want to live somewhere that's named Gotham, anyway?

"Yo! Batgirl! We got some news for your listening holes." Robin said, plopping down into the chair and twirling around in it while Catwoman laid across the table on her stomach, still intensely focused on her nails.

"If it isn't about what's going on, than I don't want to hear it." Batgirl sighed, going back to pressing button's on the computer.

"It is, actually." Catwoman chimed in, finally taking her slited brown cat eyes away from her perfectly pointed nails to look up at Batgirl.

"We found out who was doing all the killing these past couple weeks," Robin paused for affect, then she finally jumped up onto the table with a grin. "it's Jeff and Slendy!"

"What?" Batgirl frowned, obviously a little shocked at the news. She knew they were physcopath killers but she didn't think they'd go this far. But then again, they are physcopath killers...

"Yep. They want to 'wipe out the city of all human remains'," Catwoman used her slender fingers as quotation marks. "as they said."

"You were with them....?"

"Yep!" Robin grinned happily. "We were walking toward here together. They said they had to go."

"And you didn't bring them in...." Batgirl's face was as blank as a sheet of paper as she stared at the two girl who were supposed to be her 'partners'.

"Oh..." Robin said dumbly.

"Well, that part sorta slipped our minds..." Catwoman said, looking away and pursing her lips. All batgirl could do was facepalm herself and sigh.

"Why do we even work together...?" She questioned quietly, shaking her head.

"Because you love us!" Robin shouted, jumping onto Batgirl's back and pointing toward the Batmobile "Now let's go kick some villian ass!"

"We're not all gonna fit in there." Catwoman pointed out.

"Well~," Robin dragged the word, slowly climbing off Batgirl's back. "I guess you guys'll just have to sit on each other's lap." She glanced between the two girls with narrowed eyes. Both Batgirl and Catwoman looked at each other, but Catwoman shrugged.

"But I have to drive," Batgirl said to which Robin laughed.

"Ha! To bad. I'm driving."

"Uh, I don't think that's a good-"

"Pound it, Cat lady and get in!"

Both girls sighed and climbed into the car, it was a tight squeeze, the car having been only for two people, but they managed. And as the car drove out of the cave, Robin screamed;

"TO THE RESCUE!!!!"