Frost Bitten(Maddie and Mackenzie fanfic)

Mackenzie

  My name is Mackenzie.  I'm 7 years old and I'm a princess. I'm not a normal princess. I have a special power. I have fire power. I have to wear special gloves to protect my hands. My sister Maddie has Ice/Snow power.

Maddie

I used to dance with Mackenzie all the time before we were princesses. Since we are princesses with special powers, we can't dance anymore. We get to play with our new puppy Maliboo a lot more then we used to. We go to school like normal kids. I really miss dancing. I miss the team. We are home-schooled.

Kenzie

I got out my phone and Facetimed Brooke Kosinski. She and only a few other girls know about our powers. "How are you doing with your fire powers? " I'm good but still getting used to it. Cool. I gotta go. Bye Brookie! Bye Kenz! Mackenzie and Maddie, come here! Coming! Do you two want to go back to dance? Yes!!

Maddie

I can go back to dance!  I'm so happy!

The Next Few Weeks Have Passed

Abby

On the bottom we have Chloe. What has happened with you? Next is Kendall. You got 11th. Next is Kalani. It was alright. Next is Brooke. Work on your feet. Moving up is Nia. Great job. Next is Paige. You got 2nd. Next is Maddie. You got 1st but I didn't leave talking about it. On top of the pyramid is Mackenzie. You won and it was an amazing performance. Great job. Assignments:Solos:Mackenzie-Take it to go-Acro. Maddie-Down my Spine-Lyrical. Duets:Kalani and Maddie-Two Sapphires-Lyrical.

Trios:Kendall Paige and Chloe-Buckle Up-Jazz.

Group: Everyone-Witches of East Canton-Contemporary. I expect a win from you girls. The Candy Apples will be there. The kids Cathy has now are Lucas, Nick, Zack, Gavin and McKenzie. Gavin and McKenzie are the Morales kids.

Mackenzie

I don't want to go up against McKenzie Morales. I have to win this week.