If Only We Were Meant To Be

Have you ever imagined what it would be like if you were in a tiny computer. Someone else told you what to say. Right about now, I wish that was my life right about now. Every time Nick comes around I become clumsy. I'm already nervous enough, why don't I just fall flat on my face? Oh wait, I do!

"Hey Beth, Do you have plans after school?" Smarty pants Penelope says.

Honestly, I love penny to death, but she will only remind me of a little incidence that involves Nick. I cannot deal with her yet. I am not ready to face the world, even though I have no choice in the matter.

******flashback*******

"Thank you Ms. O' Connor for my schedule. You are a lifesaver!" I thanked. I can't believe I lost my schedule. The day before school started. Now I am off to first period English. Yeahhhhh!

As I walk into my class, I can detect the eyes following my every move. Why can't people be normal and stare elsewhere?

" Hey Beth!" Uh oh! None other than my crush of three years, Nick, is calling me.

"Um..." I stumbled right before I crashed into the row of the first desks. Great! Now I am going to have a hill on my head!

******* End of flashback*********

Now had we been in a computer our conversation would have been a conversation. This is how it would go:

Nick: Hey Beth, what's up?

Me: Nothing much. I've been hanging out with Penny, Lilly, and Imogen. Penny is still on her book of the week and she won't shut up about it. Lilly is with her flavor of the month, Cody. He is not going to last much longer. Imogen, well, she is cyber stalking her favorite actor, Josh Hutcherson.

Nick: I didn't ask about the girls, I asked about you!

Me: Oh yeah... Well you see I... um... I am doing great. Still waiting for my special someone to sneak up on me and sing to me of his undenying love. (Said with a giggle)

Nick: Although that sounds like a blast, I too am waiting for my special someone, but I am going to take action.

Me: Really? Who is it?

Nick: Well... It is Addy Johnson...

Me: That's great! Wish you good luck. ( Under breath) Little miss perfect Addy butt head Johnson...