Going to My Reunion

Kristoff came through the front door sweating and exhausted just to see the house empty. He came earlier to surprise his fiancé with a big box of chocolate roses, she had the biggest sweet tooth ever. He then realized she wasn't in the living room, so she had to be in their room. He came up to door and heard her sweet voice.

You haven't told anyone yet.
No, he doesn't
How can I tell Kristoff
Oh we'll be there
I'll tell I'm
Bye

Kristoff burst into the room starting Anna. He gave her a confused, what hasn't she been telling him. "Where are we going, Anna" He said. They literally just got engaged why would she keep secrets. With a sigh and a straight face she simply said " We're going to to my family Reunion this Friday, start packing. Kristoff dropped the chocolate roses.

"What" He yelled. She kept her calm expression as she motioned him to sit next to her. "Look Kristoff, we've been dating for years and now we're engaged. Yet, except Elsa none of my family members know you, not even my parents. I like you to meet them before the wedding." She calmly explained.

Kristoff sighed. He secretly found it odd that even after all these he had never met her parents. On the contrary everyone on his side of the family knew and adored Anna. Especially his mother Budda. The two women were extremely close and even when they were younger Anna simply came over to spend time with her. Budda would entertain her for hours with the stories of Kristoff life much to his dismay.

He then realized that Anna was right. Not only would it make her happy, but he would get to meet the in-laws. Plus who doesn't love Miami(my home town). He looked at her as she smiled at him. "When do we leave?" He asked as she tackled him to the bed squealing. "In two days" she quickly replied.

"What" he yelled at her once again "why did you have to wait so long to tell me?". His fiancé was a handful sometimes. "You know I procrastinate a lot, don't judge me" she said in his case an evil, innocent voice. "Let's start packing"

___________________________________Super short, but it's a multi chap. See you next time. Also happy birthday to my mom
🎂🎁🎊🎉