sneak peak.

she straddles my waist, her brown hair falling in loose waves over her bare shoulder and masking the thin strap of her lacy black bra. her chocolate brown eyes pierce mine and the proximity of her lips to mine makes the room feel like its spinning. she leans in and i suspect she is going to connect our lips, but instead she brushes hers against my ear, in turn sending a shiver up my spine. 

"im blaine" she whispers and pushes her hips down onto mine. i cant help but to let a small grunt escape under her provocative touch.

"louis" i manage to get out as her tantalizing lips trail over my jaw with expert precision. i let my head fall back as she trails down my neck, gently grazing my collarbones. i tilt my head to the side and try to sit up a little more on the uncomfortable black metal chair, giving her more room to roam the expanse of my neck. each time her tongue flicks out to soothe a newly created bruise i hiss at the sensitivity and she kisses the same spot making the tiny moans that escape my mouth more frequent.

i look around the small, claustrophobic room and everything is glowing in a vibrant red light provided by the single red colored light bulb hanging from the ceiling. the walls that are made of brick and the carpet that im guessing is white looks red because of the light. there's a couch in the corner, its dark leather seeming the same shade as her bra and matching panties as she gently moves off of my lap and lays down on the couch. i watch her as she lets one stiletto clad foot rest on the back of the couch and the next on the floor. her eyes never leave mine as she slowly trails one hand over her stomach and down to her thighs. my heart speeds up as she bites her lip and lets her hand trace over her lace underwear. she whines softly and licks her lips, beckoning me towards her with a curl of her finger.

"tonight louis" she said. her sultry voice making me slip even further into the trap of her enigmatic demeanor. "lose control"

okay guys, i would love feedback. i hope this was good. xx if you don't like smut, please don't read it and then leave negative comments. its immature and pointless. vote, comment, share, fan. <3