I sit in front of the kitchen table with a black coffee in my hand. It's an usual morning. No new cases to solve. That just means it's a free day for me. I pick up the newspaper from the nearby table. I land my eyes on the front page.

''Stolen diamond from Laind's museum'' Interesting. I took another sip of my coffee. I turn to the next page to read about it, but then I hear footsteps coming from another room. 

Timmy is rushing towards to the front door.

''I'm off.'' he shouts. I took a last glance at him. He was wearing a red short dress and black heels. He kind of looked like a prostitute. Oh. Yeah. He was working on a case himself. I wonder what he's up to. I grinned. I finally had the chance to say it.

I whispered, ''Gay''. I saw him glaring at me before stepping out of the door. I guess he heard me. Well, that was my intention anyways. I continued reading the article. 

''The famous blue diamond has been stolen from the local museum Laind. Police is currently investigating. The video evidence has been stolen. We interviewed the local police team, but they didn't give us answers. No one knows who the thief might be.'' I read out.

Interesting, I mutter as I take another sip of my coffee.

This means: A new case to solve.