Movie date

you and your boyfriend stiles went out to see a movie and have dinner. you were way past your curfew so you decided to stay at stiles tonight. "shhhhhh" stiles says opening his front door quietly. you can't help but giggle. stiles rushes you up stairs quickly. "i have no pj's" you pout with realization. "here Boo wear some of my night pants and one of my shirts" stiles hands you some clothes, holding a pair for himself as well. you both stare at each other awkwardly for a minute. "ummmm" you mumble. "ill change on this side and you change on that side?" stiles asks. "yeah" you blush. stiles walks over to his side, you watch him. "hey, no peaking" stiles jokes. "making sure your not peeking" you say taking off your shirt "done" stiles says. "not done!" you whisper. your about to put his night pants on when you feel two arms around your waist. "stiles!" you squeal hitting his arm. hard. "ow!" stiles says. you both climb into his bed.

*2 hours later*

your still not asleep. you can't seem to fall asleep! even though your safe in your boyfriends arms. you turn around facing him, trying to get conformable. stiles mumbles something, "what?" you ask thinking you woke him up moving. he mumbles something again.... you realize he's still asleep. you kiss his nose thinking it's cute he mumbles in his sleep. you feel something poke you down there... you move the blankets back and pull back from stiles. seeing a bulge trying to get out of his boxers. Your in shock and then realize how close you and stiles were pressed together. "y/n" stiles mumbles along with something else but you couldn't make out what it was. you now see what's happening. you gulp and get really nervous. your still a virgin and stiles doesn't know this yet. "stiles......stiles" you say waking him up. "i'll get the bat!" He sits up fast. "shhhhh shhhhhh no... It's okay!" you pat his chest. he lays back downs slowly. "what it it?" he asks shutting his eyes. "umm.........." you quietly say. stiles messes with his pants trying to adjust his problem. Opening his eyes looking up at you. "Um, that's it" you mumble looking down and blushing. "ohhhhhh" stiles smirks at you. stiles swiftly gets on top of you and starts kissing attacking your neck with kisses. you play with his hair kissing his cheeks every now and then. stiles pulls off his shirt and tugs at yours, you put your arms up and he pulls it off quickly pulling you into a passionate kiss. stiles kisses you collar bones and shoulders. he unclips your bra and takes off you panties. Then he slowly pulls off his boxers lets his hard friend spring free. your eyes widen, you didn't know he was going to be that big! your a virgin echoes it your mind and realize it's going to hurt...alot. you feel stiles at your entrance as he goes in you painfully slow. you inhale and let out a little squeal. "shhhhhh my dad's asleep" stiles reminds you. he goes in further, still painfully slow. you start crying. stiles stops "wait y/n what's wrong? Did i hurt you??? oh god! oh god! oh god! your still a virgin!!?? i'm so sorry!...sorry! sorry! sorry!" he says pulling it out fast. you cry out louder as he pulls out. "god! oh god!
y/n i'm so sorry!" stiles says sounding so innocent and concerned. you cuddle up to him. "you are a virgin? right?" stiles asks kissing your forehead, "yeah i was" you whisper. "i'm sorry for hurting you! You should have said something..." he says kissing your forehead again. "it's okay" you say. A few minutes of silence later "i was a virgin too..... until a minute ago...." stiles whispers you can hear his shy embarrassment in his voice. "really?" you ask. "yeah" he says "lets try this again" you say kissing his neck. "you sure?" stiles asks unsure. "yes!" you say . stiles kisses you roughly "ready?" he asks once again at you entrance, going in slowly. you starts to cry again stiles kisses away your tears. "you want me to pull out?" he asks beginning too. "no!" you say grabbing his butt and pushing him deep inside you. stiles moans loudly. "y/n what are you doing?" a shocked stiles says. "oh you know hunting babies.... not having sex at all" you sarcastically say with a smile. stiles smiles back at you.

*in the morning*

"hey dad" stiles says both of you walking down stairs seeing stiles' dad sitting at the table drinking coffee. "hey" he says. "i hope you don't mind... but y/n spent the night" stiles says. "oh i know she did" he says sipping his coffee. "you did?" stiles asks. "yeah i could hear ya'll last night.........." he's dad says. you blush, trying to hide behind stiles and stiles nervously looks at you. Out of awkwardness you both run up the stairs giggling. "hey! make sure to use condoms!" you hear stiles dad say.

[check out my Carl Grimes story: the last survivors]