A Story You Should Believe.

There's a girl who hides behind a mask a mask that's stuck she became good at acting 🎭 good at saying I'm fine with that smile she even learned how to lie to her friends everyone says it's just an act for attention is it really her mum and dad have split up dad left her fulltime those precious Sundays left until 6:30 and back to her. Mother she goes. Left with three kids her james and Thomas the stress of her Crap job as life got her down sometimes drunk always hurting she put it on the girl you know. The thing that kept her. Going through every scar and hurtful word or slap was the thought of her own selfishness knowing people had worse her dad was her hero in ways he didn't know he realised how sensitive she was to even a loud sound. Nothing could hurt more than having no true friends knowing home was just as bad know she had no safe place to go her brother's just as bad knew she was crying didn't interfere they knew they'd be in a worse place then her so they never even flinched when there mother hit her own just made. Non existent so that it felt better so that it didn't feel so guilty the words that came spewing out she knew she couldn't run she didn't think she could so a monster came to lurk inside her broken mind inside her fractured heart ♥ depression now would always  lurk. as bullies found it funny they couldn't see the hurt used and abused she just wanted to give up anxiety made her fear every move she made every breath she takes now another chain 🔗 ☝ she had but one hero left one she didn't realise her nan as soft as warm butter always knowing when she cried her family two claimed by cancer another living in immense pain died she never once kissed him said she loved him her thoughtlessness had cost her guilt weighing her down. Her story hasn't ended it gets a lil better. Remember how people still say it's all for attention. Remember people feel so be wary of ur words this is a true story remember its of a girl you know.