the story of my lesbian porno life

I pull my haif up into a pony tail and go hope into the shower. The work out left my muscles aching. I took a hot shower and then head to my penthouse to catch some z's. Around 10:00p.m. I gather my totez of makeup and hair stuff, to load into the car. I drive out a ways to our new set. I work for big tower industry...... It's porn. I am bi sexual, but women are just sexy so... Yea. I walk into my dressing room and start to get ready. I put my hair in big puffy pig tails and do my make up to a natural look. I put on these prop big nerd glasses and start to put my wardrobe on. I put on my big Double D cup bra and a short top and a small tie. I slip on some black lacy panties the short blue plaid skirt the fish nets over my tanned toned legs, with the ugly shoes. I get a lot of different offers in the porn industry, because I'm built like a 20 somethin l, but I've got the face of a 15 somethin. I'm 18.

I walk out of the dressing room to see my hot co-star her blonde hair in a tight bun. She's off to the side talking with steve when she sees me and walks over.

"Hey babe." She is also my girlfriend

"How do I look ms."

"Mmmmmmm.... I could eat you right here." I giggle.

"Hey lets get this show on the road." Steve says smiling.

I sit down next to the other 'students' and set the fake backpack next to my chair.

"Aaaand....Action!"

"Don't forget your homework is pages 50 through 60."  She says right as the fake bell rings. Everyone walks through the fake door, as i'm about to step through the threshold,

"Satcee, can you stay back please?"

I turn with a confused glance and set my backpack on the nearest desk as she goes and locks the door.

"Ms.   did I do something wrong?"

"No, Stacee..... I was wonder if you would be interested in a little........... experiment."

"Sure." I say smiling brightly.

"good." She said walking closer.

She lifts my chin and starts to kiss me. I reach behind her and hold her head. She reachs up and starts to undo my top. She slips that and my bra off leaving my tie on I already slipped her top and bra off I disconnect our mouths and I lean down and start sucking on her breast. She moans loudly. She jerks my head up and  starts to suck on my breast while squeezing the other.

"ugh.... Mmmhmm." I grunt and moan.

She pulls away and smiles I smile back while she flips out her hair I lower down to her pencil skirt witch I slide down from her hips with ease. I slide her lacy underwear down and look at her before putting my mouth on her. I lift her onto her desk and start to lick her up and down after a coupleore moans I start moving my tongue in and out of her fast then slow and then slower so I'm milking her. I feel her hand on the back of my head.

"Oooooohhhh........baby." I look up at her befor sticking my finger inside of her after a couplse of easy strokes i shove a second then a third after a couple slow strokes I start ramming my fingers into her makin the desk shake and her moan like a monster. While ramming her i start to lick her up and down. I pull out and lick my fingers while she stands. I get pushed down onto the desk as she goes behind the desk into a drawer, she looks while flinging around a huge purple dildo. I spread my legs  and she pushes it into me.

"Ooooooh....."

She leans down and starts to lick me up and down while shoving the dildo inside of me faster and rougher. After a while I moan loudly and she pumps slower before stopping and pulling out she  shoves the dildo in my mouth making me gag. I walk to my backpack butt naked and pull out a long thick double ended dildo I bend her over her desk. I lick one end before shoving it into her pussy. She moans loudly, I shove the other end inside myself holding the center I start off slow moving it back and forth  making both of us moan. We do this for a little bit longer before , we stop get up get in this weird position and scisoring as we pump we both rub ourselves moaning in unison and finally cumming. It then cuts to me asking for tutoring from Brittany with a wink.

"Let's get dinner."

"Okay meet me in my dressing room in about an hour and a half."

"Okay."

I start to take everythinv off and get ready. 30minutes later and  start walking to kit's room (we use stage names to protect our identities). I walk up to tje door and thoug I'd surprise her early when I opened the door she was on her knees sucking the dick of the intern which he is hot but we had a relationship.

"Are you serious."

"What..... Oh you thought..... No we were just fuck buddies we were not exclusive."

"Yea nice to know." I turn and i realized no she doesnt deserve my tears so I turned back around and punched her in the face.

When i got go the car my phone goes off.

Steve-  knew  co-star tomorrow @noon

I sped off angry as hell. But excited to meet the new co-star.