Prologue

Alone and cold is what Baekhyun had felt at the moment. He got kicked out of his house because his parents apparently couldn't care for him anymore. Baekhyun's ear flattened at the thought. He was so sad and heartbroken that he thought no one will love him, especially for who he was. Baekhyun was only 18 and yet he couldn't really take care of himself like others can.

He wished that he could just be normal. All he had with him was a few clothes and pills for his heat. Walking around, not knowing what to do, kills him inside. He looked at all the shops and hiding his ears and tail underneath his clothes. He avoided eye contact all the time. "Hey there mister, nice ass you got there."

Baekhyun turned around at the voice, to see an old man with a beer bottle. Baekhyun ears flattened again as he whimpered when the old man proceeded closer. Taking a step back is what Baekhyun did. Baekhyun tripped and fell back, causing the hood to fell off his head, revealing his dog like ears.

The old man raised his eyebrow. 'What the hell is that?' he thought. Baekhyun froze. 'Oh no' he thought. He cautiously looked up at the man and all he saw was disgust in his eyes. 'Ugh what the hell are you?! Ugh forget it! I'll find someone else to screw!' with that said, the old man walked away.

Baekhyun became really sad. His dog like ears went down and he began to tear up. 'Will no one love me anymore? Will I die alone out here?' Not caring he was still on the floor, Baekhyun hugged his knees towards his chest and cried. 5 minutes later, he heard a voice talking to him.

It was a man, he was pretty tall and about 6 ft. He wore a nice leather jacket, with a white shirt underneath and some black jeans. His hair was a nice shade of red, with cute big ears, nice wide smile, and beautiful brown eyes. 

"Hey I won't hurt you, I promise...my name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol."

Will Baekhyun finally find someone that will love him the way he is or will he be left abandoned once more but this time, with a broken heart from love? 

---

A/N: I know you guys read this already, but I think it works for the prologue XD