Chapter one

She look at her wrist still regretting the pain of that night. The thoughts and the arguing with herself about her problems. How she can't think straight and when she does it ends in tragedy. Finding happiness in listening to music and forgetting the world. Like she's alone. Forgotten. But when reality hits her she's still here. The same girl she  was 10 minutes ago. Trying to find her strength she finally gets out of bed and walks downstairs.
Seeing her dad and mom making breakfast she looks at them and says " Good morning! ". Her parents look at her and say it back. They all sit down eating breakfast when her friend Abby busts in through the door. " LISA!!! " she shouts loud " FOLLOW ME HURRY!!! ". Lisa quickly gets up and puts on a sweater so Abby can't see the marks from last night. They get in Abby's car and drive to the park down the road. Abby looks at Lisa and says " There's a new guy at school. He's really cute!". I look at her. " this is what we came here for? ". Abby shows her a picture. " he's name is Justin " " Woah he's kinda cute " " I know!! ". I walk away looking down. " What's wrong? " Abby says. " Nothing " I say in return. " but we need to go. School starts soon. "
                                                            At school
" LISA!!! OMG!!! " " what Abby? " " HES RIGHT THERE!!! " Looking over I see Justin. His blue greenish eyes. Cute smile. And football jacket. " GO TALK TO HIM!! " Abby screams in my ear making me here bells. " I don't know him " " that's why you talk to him weirdo ". I walk over to him wondering what to say...