Chapter 1: Taehyung

I started feeling resentment towards being an idol when I saw my friends settling down and having kids. My dream has always been to be a father, one like my own, I want 5 kids to love and cherish. but dreams like that are hard to achieve when your an idol, Netizens would demolish my group, the company would have trouble, crazy fans would be after the girl I got pregnant, it would just be a headache. But I loved my group, my fans, my music, my life but I still craved for my kid, my next chapter in life.
My other members were content right now with their lives, they didn't want to settle down yet. Yoongi only wants one kid, Jungkook doesn't even want to marry yet, & Jimin is happy just being around our fans. I don't know I was suddenly struck with this sense of loss.

[later that day]

I was walking home from the dance studio lost in my thoughts of what I truly wanted out of life. I was so consumed within myself that I didn't notice the lady rushing pass, as if she was in a hurry. But as I kept walking and thinking I thought "maybe a dog will help yield this desire to nurture & love another being" or maybe "ask the company about volunteering & mentoring the young trainees." I just wanted an option that didn't involve leaving the group.
Along the way home is a street full of every shop one could imagine or ever need. This street had vets, stores, markets, houses, cars, everything. But one store in particular is the most eye catching to anyone walking by.