Intro: The Goodbye (Or was it?) Part 1

I felt the butterflies in my stomach before he even touched me. He slowly wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Let's test something." He chuckled slightly, pulling me close. "Yep, you do lean in." I smiled. He released his grip and I turned around. He pulled me in for another hug and as I wrapped my arms around him I took in his familiar scent. Hugo Boss "The Scent" and the faintest hint of Newport Blues, closing my eyes I whispered "This isn't fair." "I know." he replied with his voice hushed. I tried to hold back the tears that wanted to form, but he bent down and kissed me on my forehead and there was no use in trying. Why did it have to end like this? I thought.

Whenever he's around all I want to do is kiss him, touch him, anything as long as he's with me. I felt silly, like a schoolgirl with a crush. It's only been a little over a month and I'm already so attached to him. Why? What is it that draws me to him? I don't really know but it doesn't matter because no matter what, he's always going to be in the back of my mind. I think about him from the time I wake up, to the time I go to sleep. Hell, I even dream about him some nights. Even hearing his name can make a smile come across my face. "Ethan" it's like the name of a God. Okay, I may be exaggerating but it is like the name of the bad ass hottie that saves the girl in all the action movies from the bad guys, and looks cool as shit doing it. Then they fall in love and stay together forever.

Okay, I may be getting off topic. The thing is, Ethan was exactly what I needed at the moment he came into my life and it's felt pretty perfect since then.