How to play 60 minutes escape in Riyadh?

60 Minutes Escape Room is a theme-based space, wherein you and your team are locked for 60-minutes. And you and your teammates need to work hand-in-hand to escape from the room. If you think that it is an easy task, then here is a twist.

You are given a set of codes and puzzles to solve before you run out of time. The room is an arcade of unsolved riddles and puzzles and you are going tofeel an unequalled excitement as you solve each of them.

How to play 60 minutes escape in Riyadh?

· A team of 2-8 players is locked in a themed room with some necessary instruction, and only 60 minutes would be given to escape from it.

· You need to decode the codes, solve puzzles, and elucidate mystery to find out the key to your freedom.

· The players must show an unparalleled logical abilities and pay attention to every details given to be successful.

· The players need to be creative and observant at the same time.

·         The players need to be creative and observant at the same time

Make headway to the room's all-embracing thrill, overcome frustration and come out triumphant.

Book now your 60 minutes escape room in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Escapex KSA

Escape Rooms KSA | Escape Game

Ath Thumamah Road, Ar Rabi, Riyadh 13315 First floor, office number 1

Phone: +966 56 5924140

Website:

Working Hours: 03 P.M. – 12 A.M.