Øne

Renee-Your skin is warm like an oven

Your lips are sugary sweet

Your fingers feel like cotton when you put your arms around me

I feel like I'm just missing something whenever you leave

You've got all the ingredients except you loving me

And respectfully

Dean -Renee i do love you I'm sorry..

I'm not a piece of cake for you to just discard.. while you walk away.

With the frosting of my heart.

Renee it was a mistake.

So i'm taking back, whats mine you'll miss

I miss you..

A slice of heaven that i gave to you last night..

.............................................

No ones POV

*flashback*

"I LOVED YOU, YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!!" Renee screamed.

"Renee it was a drunk mistake.. i was wasted" dean said as he tried to calm her down.

"It was not a drunk mistake when you kept her FUCKING PHONE NUMBER!!" Renee yelled . This time she threw a glass vase at him.

But, dean stayed silent. He couldn't speak words. He didnt know why he kept that random girls phone number.

Renee ran out of the house and into her car. Her makeup was running down her face. Her hair that was originally in a bun, now tangled and a mess.

He tried to stop the car but it was too late. She already drove off to who the hell knows where.

She just wanted to go somewhere that she didnt see him. Ever.

But of course thats not always the case.

She had took his phone and looked at the girls phone number. Apparently her name was paige.

Black hair, with black makeup... pale skin.. a slutty dress. No wonder dean had sex with her she thought. She's prettier than me.

Renee drove by her best friends house. Nikki Bella.

She knocked on the door and heard a sleepy voice coming from the other side that said 'im going'.

When she heard a click, she instantly looked at the door and saw nikki with dark circles under her eyes, and pj's on.

Nikki looked at renee and saw that her bestfriend had been heartbroken.

She opened the door wider for her to come in and lead her upstairs into the guest bedroom.

Her and renee talked untill it was 3 in the morning.

She told renee goodnight and closed the door. She could hear crying and whispering and felt sympathy for her friend.

Renee however was crying over the fact that  dean cheated on her. 

That was the last thing she had in thought before slumber took over her body and fell asleep..