What's wrong with me???. Part 1

Sanjeevani, one of the most reputed hospital of India. This is a place where many lives have been saved over the years and many lives changed. It's a place where many hearts met and found their soul mates. Yes, love is in the air of Sanjeevani.

It was yet another day in the hospital. Everyone was busy with their work. Doctors as always are busy with their duties while romancing happily in someway or the other with their partners. But there was one person who was not happy and who pretended as if he doesn't want to be happy either. And even the mention of the word 'love' angers him to no end. The person is none other than Dr.Siddhant Modi, disciplinarian officer of Sanjeevani. While everyone seemed to be in a good mood due to the awesome cool weather outside, he looked frustrated and angry like always.

He was taking rounds of the hospital while scolding everyone for their lazy and poor work. Actually he just can't bear imperfection and wanted everything to be pitch perfect. Then he turned towards the children's ward and the sight or rather the person in front of him irritated him again. But that emotion came after 2 minutes and what he felt for those 2 long minutes was beyond his understanding. And the reason behind all these emotions was this one stupid girl whom siddhant just cannot tolerate.

And there she was again, the cause of his anger and frustration from past many days. Miss.Radhika Singhania. Inspite of not being a doctor she was there all time present in Sanjeevani to make his blood boil in irritation. She is a designer whom Dr.Shashank had hired for the renovation and interior designing of Sanjeevani and she is supposed to complete her work before the golden jubilee anniversary of the hospital which is due in a few weeks. Actually siddhant forgot that currently she is working with the children's ward and thus the little patients are shifted to a different room for the time being. And thus although he came there looking for kids but instead he found this kiddish girl.

Radhika was standing there in a royal blue churidaar suit with white duppatta. Her arms were covered with the full embroided sleeves of the suit. As the windows were open, the cool winter breeze was playing with her open hairs and making her dupatta ends fly. She had earplugs in her ears as she loves listening to music and it increased her creativity. She was working with some paint colors completely unaware of an intense pair of eyes gawking at her as she was totally lost in her work.

As soon as siddhant saw her, he was lost in her unsurpassable beauty and unbeatable cuteness. The way she made weird faces whenever she got confused and then the way she smiled victoriously every time she got an idea, made a small smile to appear on siddhant's lips. His gaze softened and he was looking at her admiringly noticing each and every action of hers. Just then the sound of paint boxes made by some worker interrupted his trance. And he realized what he was doing for the last 2 minutes and anger gripped him again for the girl. He thanked his heavens that no worker had noticed him staring at her.

He called out her name angrily, "Ms.Singhania". But she can't hear him due to the earplugs. He called her name again but no reaction. It just fueled his anger and he moved towards her to take out those stupid earphones from her ears. Just as he pulled them out without coming in front of her, a completely engrossed Radhika got scared and tripped. She was about to fall when those 2 strong arms of her savior held her again. She had clutched his shirt tightly in her fists in fear while he had his arms wrapped around her tiny waist and their eyes locked. While siddhant saw a different kind of affection in her big brown expressive eyes, Radhika saw pain and anger in his intense eyes. But today there was one more emotion that she noticed in his eyes and that was adoration. And that made her heart flutter and siddhant noticed a strange happiness twinkling in her eyes. But again the magic moment was interrupted by another annoying sound made by the painters and they realized their position. Siddhant immediately straightened her and she moved back.