The Two: Sequal to "The One"

Josaphina

_______________________________________________________________________________

It started the summer before 11th grade. Everything was great! I had a 12th grade boyfriend, we had already made plans for the future, and my folks were fine with me and him and all our plans. My bestie wanted me to go on this trip with her to Paris and I didn't want to at first....because she wouldn't let me bring Jake, but in the end everything usually goes her way. So I went.

OMG! Everything was AH-MAZING!!!!! I mean we got a five star hotel, top class flight to the hotel, limosuines, and everything!!!!!.....When Jackie saves....she saves BIG TIME!!!!! Okay so our tour guide left us information packets on our beds, and said we would meet him tommorow in the lobby. I remember it like yesterday. When we got off the plane, and to the hotel I hopped in the shower and freshened up, because planes are so tiring to me for some reason! Okay but after that I called Jakie!!!

"Sup?" says my favorite Jakie! "OMG babe you gotta check this out..I'm gonna make a video and show you this whole place and  send it to you!...this place is awesome!!!!" I say all excited. "I bet!, well I gotta hit the sack hun...I had a very long day without you..I miss you so much but I am so tired!. Thanks for calling! Love you babe" "Alright, love you too. Call me in the morning when you get some energy" I said to him, but in my head I was like (NOOOOO BABE i WANNA TALK! IMY!)

"Are you okay?" says Jackie with the most concerned face I ever see besides my mom's, and Jake's. "Yeah, I am. It's just I really miss Jake and he kind of just rushed me off the phone." I say trying not to sound sad. "I'm sure he really misses you too but you know the only reason I didn't want him to come is because you have been focusing on him a lot more than me lately and I feel like I'm losing my bestiee!" "I'm so sorry! and I'm sure he misses me too, but let's have girl talk since we are settled and need to catch up." "Finally! I can't wait to meet our tour guide! I really want to have a relationship like you have with Jake!" "Yeah I totally hope it works out because then we could double date!" "Yep! well I think I need beauty sleep so I can win this guy over. I'm headed to bed." said Jackie with the loudest yawn ever. She has always been the one who would burp, fart, or do almost anything disgusting and still all the guys loved her. She didn't care for any of them though. She's so pretty, talented, and smart that you would think she had everything. But she's really picky! I watched her as she french braided her long blonde hair. she rubbed lotion on her pale skin and climbed into bed. "Goodnight" I finally said doing the same thing she did and turning off all the lamps. When I climbed into the bed I drifted straight asleep. Kind of felt like I was floating on a cloud, so warm and cozy.