JAYLA and SHOEY

all right, Im new to all this so just bare with me. right this is a story bout a girl named kayla. This story includes joey essex so all the joey essex fans this is 4 u !!!! here goes nothin

once apon a time there lived this pretty young 16 year old named kayla. kayla had a best friend called shannon. she and shannon were very close u til shannon moved to america and left kayla in ireland. Kayla moved to a new mixed school near where she lived. 

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

** you wake up to your alarm**

kayla: uuuggghh!!! school!!!

she got dressed in: A hot pink belly top, black high waisted shorts, a black varisty jacket and pink high tops!!!

kayla: **looks in the mirror**

kayla: I look good!!

kayla walks downstairs to see her dad.

Kayla (k) and kaylas dad (kd)

kd: where do you think your going missy dressed like that!!

kayla: to school and what is wrong with the way im dressed?!

kd: Listen you are my daughter and there is no way I am letting you out of the house dressed like that!!

k: listen dad !! I dont want to start a fight but I hve my own mind and I can wear I want !!!!

**kayla stormed out of the house**

AT SCHOOL

The school looked enormous. there were so many students. I was a bit shy walking into the school all by myself. I walked I to the principles office.

P: good morning! You must be the new student.... Kayla isnt it.

K: yes and I was just wondering if you had my timetable.

P: oh yes I do **hands her the timetable**

k: thank you Ms.Martin

P: no problem dear come to me anytime.

**Kayla walks out to her class**

kayla walks in to the classroom

T (teacher)

T: hello you must be kayla

K: yes....sorry im late I was with the principal.

T: thats ok. now just go and take a seat beside joey.**points to joey**

**kayla takes a seat beside joey**

JOEY P.O.V

This new girl kayla is really pretty. I think she just might be my type.

END OF P.O.V

T: everyone you will be assigned to do a project wich is due next month. Your partners are on the chart here. Class dismissed!!!

**everyone runs to the chart**

**kayla packs her books in her bag until she gets a pat on her shoulder**

joey (J)

J: hey **  a little shy**

K: hay

plz leave a comment what will happen next !

J: my name is joey essex

K: oh... Im kayla boutiche

J: thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl ** winks at kayla**