The Life of Vienna Andrews

"Vienna!!", my mom screamed pounding on my door,

"Get up or you'll be late for school!" She screeched.

"Ya..whatever" i said crawling out of bed.

I looked at the clock and saw it was already 6:45. I instantly started running around frantically trying to get ready. I quickly threw on my black skinny jeans, my black tank top and my white Hollister sweatshirt. I rushed over to my mirror brushed threw my hair, applied a light layer of mascara and eyeliner and rushed down the stairs.

"There will be no running in this house!" My dad yelled, his voice booming threw the room.

"Ya..whatever sorry." I said passing my parents.

"Don't you talk to your father like that!" My mom yelled.

I ignored them and just kept going. I grabbed my keys and my phone, and i ran out of the house hopped in my car and drove off to school.

I arrived at school parked my car and walked inside.

"Hey" a inviting voice said behind me

I spun around and was engulfed in a hug by my friend Amber.

"Oh hey A" i said pulling back.

"How've you been i haven't seen you in like two weeks?" She said smiling

"Oh i've been fine.." I said half smiling.

"Ok come on Vie whats up..??" She asked concern written on her face.

"Nothing just my parents yelling and saying i can never do anything." I paused and looked at her, "Ya know the usual."

Amber looked at me and frowned.

"Vie i'm sorry" she said

"Don't be its not your fault." I said smiling at her."

"Ya well..never mind we better get our stuff and head to history" she said opening her locker.

"Alright i'll meet up with ya after." I said walking off to my locker.

I opened my locker and went to grab my stuff but my locker was slammed closed on me.

"Hey what-" i was cut off by Alexis, the popular girl and head bitch at school.

"Welcome back loser." She said smiling cruelly.

"Would you just leave me alone." I said reopening my locker and grabbing my things.

"Now why would i do that? We're best friends right?" She asked sarcastically.

"Far from it.." I muttered pushing past her and headed towards history.

"Um excuse me i wasn't done with you nerd!." She yelled after me.

But then the bell rang and she scurried off to her class.

"Great the first day back and i'm already late to my first class.." I said to myself.

As i walked into history everyones heads snapped towards me.

"Late on the first day back Miss Andrews?" My teacher Mr. Wilson said.

"Sorry sir it won't happen again." I said quietly making my way to the back of the room.

"Alright class open your books to page 206." Mr. Wilson said.

And after that i zoned out until the bell rang.

Soon enough lunch rolled around. I was walking towards my locker when Alexis stepped in front of me.