Powerful Demigod

Years of fighting for life, Percy Jackson and his friends Annabeth, Nico, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Piper, and Leo get to enjoy their teenage life. The gods argued for days until they came up with one solution. Percy and his friends were in a van for about an hour to see the gods surprise. When they got there their minds were blown to the cite. They all got off, and walked up to the door. Annabeth found the spare key in the plastic rock and opened the door slowly. The teens looked around, and soon found themselves in a huge living room. The TV turned on with image of all twelve gods.

"Sit down ! " boomed Zeus. " We talked..."

" Talked! You mean argued ?" Apollo cut him off.

" Shut up Apollo ! Now where was I? All right, we talked and agreed to leave you brats have a " teenage life" .So we build this house for you. Hope you enjoy. "  Zeus finished with a dislike face.

All the teens went upstairs to check out the rest of the house. The first floor had four rooms, each had a name Nico, Hazel, Frank,' and Leo. They ran to their rooms faster then they can run out in the battle field, when they really need to run. The second floor had Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason's rooms.

After an hour of checking their rooms, they went to check the last floor. a the fourth floor wasn't any floor, it was the training room. It had equipment that not even the government doesn't have. Just perfect for a demigod to train with. The elevator at the end of the room cough their eyes. Percy pushed the top button and up they went. Percy almost fainted seeing the pool, and beach. There was a juice bar in one corner, and pool chairs that vibrates. The teens went back down but this time using an elevator. The boys ran to the kitchen to find out what was making the delicious food aroma. To their surprise they found a guy who introduced himself as Jack Black their "human" guardian. After dinner Jack gave the teens each a new phone with their godly parent's symbol. Jack send them upstairs early since they have school the next day.

I'M WRITING AGAIN AND STILL RUSTY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. MORE COMING SOON.