Sleep Over

*Ian's pov*

I was so excited for Anthony to spend the night,we don't hang out at all besides school. I have had a little crush on Anthony just his personality though he wasn't all that attractive.Best part is that my parents our at the casino tonight,meaning we can do what ever we want!I had everything ready the sleeping bags,scary movies,junk food,soda,and even the popcorn which is popping right now. I heard a door slam and run toward the door like a puppy when its owners come home. I fling the door open and practically pulled him in before he could say good-bye to his parents. "Hay Anthony!"

"Hay Ian,what do you have planned?" he asked formally. "I can smell the popcorn,you didn't have to make it early Ian. What are we going to do eat cold popcorn?"

"I have a lot planned and we can eat it now if you want" I asked

"Yea lets chow down" Anthony said.

After a few hours we got on the computer looking for a movie to rent.

"Oh god whats that?" Anthony screamed.

"I...I think m..my mom was w..watching gay p..porn" I stuttered

"What do you think it's like...you no gay porn?" Anthony asked.

"Do..do you want to see?" he asked

"Uhhhh...I guess."

We watched the video in shock and shut the computer lid. "Wow" Anthony said.

"D...did you like it?" I asked "I...I don't no,did you?" Anthony said blushing.

"Uhhh...n..no"

"Well n...neither did I"

It got really awkward because I DID like it. I looked at Anthony and suddenly realized how beautiful he was,no I cant like Anthony he is my best friend. "H..hay Ian?" Anthony asked. "Yea?"

"We are best friends right?"

"Of course!" I said

"So if I tell you something you wont hate me right?"

"Yea thats what best friends are for!"

"I...I liked it."

"What do you mean? I knew what he meant but I wanted him to tell me.

"The gay porn...I liked it."

"I understand if I ruined your image of me but I did like it and I'm...I'm gay and I didn't no how to tell you so I think now is a good time." At this point he was freaking out and had a scared look on his face. "Look I don't want to make this conversation longer than it needs to be but I love you Ian you have been my friend for 3 years and..."

I interrupted him as I stared at Anthony's face with a smile.

"Anthony..I love you too" We sat there in a awkward moment. "Ian.."

"Yea?" I asked. I was scared and didn't no what to do.

"Don't move" Anthony leaned close to me and I obeyed and didn't move.

The way his soft pink lips touched mine made my heart drop to my stomach,his head was tilted to the right with his eyes closed. I couldn't contain myself as I put my hands on his neck with my thumbs in front of his ears. I kissed back and felt his breath from his nose of relief on my cheek.

Anthony pulled away and then I never wanted him to pull away I could feel my heart still in the bottom of my stomach. Before he could speak I scooted closer to him and put on hand on his waist and another on his neck pulling him closer. "Please don't stop" I demanded, I could feel him heart pumping as hard as mine. I could tell by the passion of his kiss that we where born to be together. "Ian?" Anthony asked?

************************************

That is part one if you guys like it i will make part 2 to finish it off let me no the improvements i can make and please be kind this is my first fan fic i love Ianthony fan fics

thanks :)