Something Big Pt. 2

Shawn stood up and spun Hayes back around to face the wall. He pressed up against him and kissed down his exposed neck.

"It's been ages since we saw each other. I'm going to fuck you so hard to make up for it."

"Please daddy, fuck me with your 'something big'." Hayes tuned his head and smirked at him over the stupid joke.

"Shut up."

"You said it," Hayes grinned.

"Right, you're getting punished."

"Please, daddy."

Shawn was still nibbling his neck as Hayes heard him undo the zipper on his tight black jeans. With Shawn pressed against him, he felt Shawn push his jeans down against his bare ass. Hayes felt the soft fabric of his tight boxers as Shawn grinded against him. Then his boxers were pushed down too and Shawn's big cock was pressed against his ass. Shawn rubbed it in between his cheeks and the suspense made Hayes' stomach flip.

Then he felt Shawn's leaking tip push against his hole. He pushed back and Shawn thick length squeezed inside.

"Ah fuck, daddy, so big."

"You're so tight, baby boy. You feel amazing wrapped around me."

Hayes moaned as Shawn pushed all the way in, his thick cock stretching and rubbing his walls.

Hayes arched his back as Shawn gripped his hips and pulled out a little, before slamming back in. He started pounding Hayes' ass, thrusting deep while pulled Hayes back against his cock, hard.

"Yes, daddy, pound my ass," Hayes moaned.

"Uh, fuck," Shawn moaned, slamming into Hayes' tight, plump ass. He loved seeing his thick cock slide in and out.

Hayes moved back from the wall and bent over to give Shawn a better angle. Shawn took full advantage and pounded into the younger boy, his fingers digging into his hips. He slapped Hayes' ass as he slammed in and out, which made Hayes clench every time, and Shawn loved it.

"You like that? You takin' daddy's dick?"

"Uh, yes, fuck, feels so good," Hayes moaned.

Shawn moved his arms around Hayes and gripped his shoulders over his shirt from the front, moving him closer to the wall again. This allowed him to thrust deeper and harder, and Hayes loved it. Shawn filled every inch of him. Hayes felt himself getting rock hard again as he breathed 'yes' with every thrust.

Shawn put his hands top of Hayes' on the wall and continued to move his hips fast. Hayes bounced against him and their moans echoed around the alleyway.

"You like me fucking your tight ass?" Shawn moaned.

"Yes, daddy, faster."

Shawn went faster, fucking Hayes against the wall, their bodies moving in sync. Shawn moved his lips down Hayes neck as he buried his cock deep in him.

"I'm close again," Hayes groaned.

"Cum, baby boy."

Shawn reached around and gripped Hayes' throbbing cock. He rubbed it quickly in time to his deep thrusts and Hayes let out a loud moan. Shawn continued rubbing him as he shot cum up the wall.

Hayes' ass clenched around Shawn's moving cock and threw him over the edge. Shawn gripped his hips and thrust in deep, staying there as Hayes' ass milked his cock and he pumped cum into him.

"Fuuuck," Shawn groaned against Hayes' neck. Hayes loved his warm breath against him.

Hayes hissed as Shawn large length left him. He pulled up his boxers and underwear, and turned to see Shawn doing his zipper back up. They'd just fucked fully clothed in an alleyway and Hayes had loved it.

Shawn pulled him close. "That was amazing."

Hayes suddenly thought. "I didn't even get to see your cock."

Shawn laughed. "You've seen it hundreds of times."

"Yeah, but I've missed it," Hayes pouted. He took Shawn's hand. "Come on, we can check in now. It's time for round two.

- - -

Question: Does anyone actually masturbate/cum to my stories? 😳