My Mom Thinks She's a... TEEN!

Hello peoples :P Startin a new series and its my first so if its bad I understand. Comments help meh improve and votes are loved <3 Now with the (hopefully good) story :)

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~Introduction~

Why hello random person who I don't know! My name is Taylor. Taylor Rodriguez to be exact. I am 15 years old with dark brown hair that comes midway to my back, brown eyes, caramel skin, and a loving family and friends.

8 years ago my mom gave birth to a beautiful little girl (whose name was Rebecca) that looked like me. I was so happy to have someone I could boss around :) But sadly, 10 mins after being born she couldn't breathe so the doctors had to put her on life support. 4 mins later, she passed away :'( I got excited over nothing... So anyway, I guess you could say I have a pretty good life now that I've gotten over it. But my mom... not so sure. She's been acting crazy the last couple of years... going out on EVERY Friday night drinking, clubbing, wearing OUR kind of clothes (you know, half shirts, short shorts..) and to tell you the truth, SHE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD IN THEM! I mean come on. A 42 year old in a 16 year olds clothes -_- not a pretty sight. And tbh, I think My Mom Thinks She's a Teen.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hello! Watcha think? If its bad, I understand (trust me). Feelings won't get hurt. Just remember, I like criticism because it helps me improve. Please comment, like, and share :) Story will get better, Meh promisseee :) If you use any of my ideas, give me credit please ^.^ first person to follow me will get a shout out and I will follow them back! Yesh, I'm a n00b, don't judge meh xD)

Luv ya~

Riri <3