Chapter 1

Ally is 16 and is going on vacation with her parents and her older brother Luke. They are all going on "the biggest cruise ship in the world" (currently). Allure of the seas a royal Caribbean cruise, sailing from Florida. Ally never talks to boys because duh she's wayy too shy. Some things were about to change... Good and bad.

---------------------------------------------

We were boarding the ship and were warmly greeted by the workers. There were tons of people trying to get through the big crowds.

First we had lunch at the windjammer, I got spaghetti and a bagel. Unlike all the other teens on the boat I didn't have any friends here.

Before my parents actually booked the cruise we made a deal that I wouldn't be anti-social and actually try to make friends. My mom said "Ally you have got to stop being to quite all the time it scares me, when I was your age I was screaming and was happy!". She has got to learn that I'm not her ugh I needed to get away from them as soon as possible because these kids are laughing at me for being with my parents.

I headed toward the flo rider, a machine that makes waves that you try to surf on - clearly Impossible but fun to watch. I saw this group of teens, three girls and boys they were laughing as a kid fell off the board.

Suddenly one boy from the group got up and said "this is how you do it" in an I'm too good tone. He began slow but then starting surfing like a pro, his friends called out "woohoo way to go Sammy!". Sammy...

He was cute..shit I think he caught me staring at him because he suddenly splashed me. He screamed "I caught this chick staring at me" his 'crew' snickered and I turned beat red. When he was finished, him and his friends approached me I was shocked.

Crap what do I do.

Sammy said quickly "meet us at Starbucks 10:30". I nodded and they walked away and oh yeah I know surprisingly there is a Starbucks on a cruise ship. So this was it. Starbucks at 10:30, I arrived at 10:38 I didn't want to be too late or early.

The girls approached me and said "think you can introduce us to your brother he is hot!" Ooh so this is what it was about.

Here I was thinking I might actually have a shot in making friends.. Guess I was wrong. She continued because she noticed my frown. "I mean hi my name is Ella and this is Jamie and Ashley. I smiled and waved even though I was right in front of them stupid me.

They were waiting and staring at me oh I wasn't used to this whole thing like a conversation they call it.

"Uhm my name is Ally nice to meet you and my brother is 16 and usually hangs out by the teen lounge playing guitar if you'd like to see him". They nodded and the group of boys also joined in with Sammy...

*in teen lounge*

I wave at my brother Eddy to get his attention. Eddy smirked at me when he noticed me but then saw the group of girls next to me and started to get nervous.

I felt bad, he was like me except he dated before and I didn't. The girls started talking to him and he just got up and left saying

"I've never seen so many girls that while your talking to someone your constantly staring at other guys it's just wrong". Woahh that's a side I never saw and the girls looked furious.

We were walking out and (1) it was dressy night so I wore a dress and wedges (2) it was raining before so it was slippery (3) it was soo windy! So when we walked out everyone was running from the wind and I was left wobbling and my whole dress went up revealing my pink polka dot undies and I turned beat red and tumbled down to the floor I slipped on.

Everyone burst out laughing and here I was just sitting there red as a tomato and I finally got up but winced in pain when I cracked something.

"Oh my gosh this kills I feel like I just broke my foot!" I burst out into tears. I heard them gather around me but there was much more people or only one more person but he made a difference. He screamed "stop laughing at the poor girl you don't know how embarrassed you would have been if it was you".

He looked down at me and had a smile on his face but it soon vanished and had a worried look when I started bleeding. He screamed "quick get in contact with the cruise hospital!".

And that's when it all went black.

••••••••

My eyes lifted and I felt pain in my foot. I shifted and screamed a little. Wait what? Where am I..

Before me is a white room with a bed that I am sleeping on with a big machine. My foot is wrapped in a white bandage and pain is creeping up on me again. Across from me is a boy that looks very familiar but I can't quiet remember. He is sleeping silently with bags under his eyes almost like he's been up all night. His eyes flutter open and he gets on his feet and walks toward me. " I'm sorry, don't know if I ever introduced myself yet" he continued "my name is Josh..." His eyes were like emeralds burning into mine. He was still staring at me it was like this for a few seconds until I realized that he was shifting awkwardly and waiting for a response .

"M-my name is Ally and you look very familiar.. Wait how did I get here? What happened to me?..!". Josh chuckled "well last night those kids you were hanging around with, were running and so were you. You slipped oh and your dress went up that's why you were very embarrassed and well you sprained your foot. The doctor said you'll be good as new in about a week". The then motioned to himself "as for me I was the one who scared away the kids who were laughing at you and carried you bridal style to the hospital on deck 2 ".

Josh's eyes were full of care and love wait whaaat I don't even know him. He tucked my hair behind my ear and even the simplest touches from him made me shiver. We both smiled and the Doctor walked in.

The doctor began to speaks and I was surprised he said "awh how cute the boyfriend is taking care of you well you'll be fine in a week so don't get used to the special care" he chuckled and I blushed. Josh got up and laughed as he said "well I'm not exactly her boyfriend but I will be taking care of her the next few days"

I was surprised " really? Why?"

He looked at me with such care and said " well I did stay with you the whole night didn't i? Even though I don't know you I would love to get to know that pretty face of yours.

I'm sweating uh oh I'm like on cloud 9

The doctor continued "well in that case that's good considering that she'll need some help moving around in those crutches".