prologue

You are You. You're clocking in at 5 feet 2 inches tall, making You the smallest of beans. You're 21 years old. Twinning birthdays with South Korea's It boy - Jeon JungKook.

When You first joined YG Entertainment, You started working as a lyricist and producer overseas.

After graduating high school at age 17, the company's boss offered You a debut under an idol girl group survival show called Starry Six. The group that would be created would go by the name BlackPink.

You were first skeptical of the offer, yet agreed with the proposition when YG promised to put You in the final line up. The CEO even dubbed you an ace of your generation.

Being desperate to get your message of hope and living in the moment across the whole world, you agreed and started dancing under YG Entertainment's wings.

The program which You were a part of, started horribly. Pigtails and sweet love confessions weren't your style, at all.

Everything changed when you were given a sultry concept. Being the B Team's lead dancer, you chose to show to everyone that You will take the top rank.

Rumor, mix of trap and moombahton genres, a song talking about toxic relationship was Your fresh start in the televised show. You got traction from both fans and the general public. The performance put You in the top ten, therefore, leading you into the final of the show.

Soon, the 2018 award show season rolled around, You and the eleven other candidates performed in front of Your soon-to-be seniors.

Moving up to the Finals of Starry Six, You wordlessly received support from Yang. The man spent two nights on a song especially for Team B, Your Team. After This Night was yet another sultry song. It's choreography was more provocative too.

Sitting at the top of the ranking chart, You had debuted with Jennie Kim, Kim JiSoo, Nallalisa Manoban, Roseanne Park and Kim Somi.

The CEO bought a R&B song from Pristin's agency. The title Get It clearly explained how the five of BlackPink weren't what they seemed.

You six debuted on 8th of August and had an hour long showcase. BlackPink was presented as the "sex-appeal beaming quintet". You, again, were stealing the spotlight as the concept fit you the most.

Your positions in BlackPink were revealed to be : lead rapper, lead dancer, main visual.

Soon after your showcase went live, you were dubbed the hottest performer yet, easily topping artists like HyunA and Boa.

When there are highs, there are always lows. Two weeks later, Somi suddenly left the group in hopes of being a soloist. BlackPink was no longer six.

But life is never good to kind-hearted people.