Twin Things (a 1D Fan Fic)

*Mia's P.O.V*

Me and my twin sister, Emma were just lounging on the sofa when the radio boomed.

Be the tenth caller and you could win tickets to the Teens Choice Awards!  Hurry before it's too late!  Call the radio station at 494-555-8812, now!  Once again that's 494-555-8812!

My eyes widened.  "Emma grab your phone now!"  She whipped out her cell faster than you can say One Direction!

*Ring!*   *Ring!*   *Ring!*

Radio DJ:  Congratulations!  You're the tenth caller!  What's your name?

Emma: Really?! Wow! This is Mia and Emma!

Radio DJ: Well, Congratulations, Mia and Emma. Stay on the phone please.

Emma: Sure thing.

The radio DJ plays Story of My Life by One Direction.

Radio DJ: Emma and Mia? You still there?

Emma and Mia: Yes.

Radio DJ: Okay girls, all you have to do is tell me your address and phone number. 

Emma: Okay, my phone number is 0134-555-9820. And my address is 982703 Honeymoon Ave, Oxford, England.

Radio DJ: Okay, thank you. We will have someone pick you up this Friday at noon! There will be a pink limo waiting for you girls! You will be able to walk the red carpet and attend the after party. Also, you will be awarded a stay at the The Ritz Hotel in London for one night after the show. Any questions?

Emma: Nope. Thank you so much!

Radio DJ: No problem, have a great time!

*Call Ended*

Emma: OMG!!! I can't believe that we actually won!!

Me (Mia): I know! This is absolutely mental!

Emma: *gasp* oh no!!

Me (Mia): What?! What is it?!

Emma: We only have 5 days to find the perfect dresses to wear!!!

Me (Mia): *rolls eyes*

Emma: *grabs car keys and purse off of her dresser*

Me (Mia): *grabs credit card*

We look at each other.

Emma and Me: Lets go to the mall!

~~~~~~~~5 days later~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV

     I stand in my bedroom in front of my full length mirror. I am wearing a basic, golden, silk-type dress.  I saw this, and I just had to buy it!  Emma walks in my room, and twirls around.  She is wearing a cute polka-dotted dress!  We look great!  Throw on our matching heels, and we're off.  We already got our hair and makeup done, and we look beautiful! I cannot wait to get to the show! 

We are ready, and head towards the absolutely gorgeous and spotless, Pink limo!  It is even bigger on the inside, filled with all sorts of snacks and drinks!  It won't be long 'til we are walking the carpet, the same carpet as all of the celebs!  What if we bump into One Direction?  I don't know what I'd do!

Upon our arrival, we are escorted out towards the carpet.  Cameras flashing, snapping pictures of all the huge celebrities that are just steps away!  Mine, and Mia's mouths are wide open, as well as our eyes obviously.  Mia and I lock arms and begin walking.  Our pictures are being taken, and questions are being thrown at us.  This is really cool, but hard to keep up with!  Mia randomly stops, jolting me back.  "Uh, Mia?" I ask her.  "Down here!"  I look to my right, and notice that she had tripped. Oops!  We got to hurry and catch up with everyone else.  Obviously Mia read my mind, and tugged me, leaving behind one of my heels.  Ah whatever, pictures were taken, so they know who the owner is.  

We sit down in our seats and wait for the show to begin.  We were seated by a ton of celebrities, so this should be fun!  I look  around eagerly waiting for the show to begin.  "Hello, Miss!" rings an Irish accent.  I turn my attention to the really attractive guy.  "I have your heel, you dropped a few minutes ago."  

"Oh, thank you so much!" I reply, kindly accepting it and putting it back on  "No problem," he begins. "What's your name?  I am Niall, but you probably already know that!"  

"Yes, I do! I am Emma.  I am a huge fan, and my twin there, too!"

"Awesome!  You can meet the others they should be here any second."

"Hey there!  I am Harry!" shouts the curly haired boy. 

I smile and shout back, "I am Emma, and I know who you are!  My twin and I, are huge fans of you guys! This is Mia!"  This is crazy!!! I look over to Mia, and she is speechless.  She is just staring at the two.  I wouldn't blame her though, I sure didn't expect any of the celebrities here to actually talk to US!  

"Brilliant! Say, Mia, who is your favorite?"  Harry asked my sister.  Obviously she doesn't say anything, so I answer for her. "She LOOOOOVES you!"  She gives me the old Shutup-now look, but Harry was beaming about it, so she should thank me.  "Oh, look Mia, the show is starting!"  The boys turn around and our attention is directed towards the stage.

~~~~~

This story should be fun! We are coming up with more stories extremely soon. If you like this story, we would love to know, so feel free to comment!