Say Something (Shawn Mendes fanfic)

(A/N: hiii (: if you are reading this, I hope you like it, if you have any questions or comments feel free to leave them. enjoy!!!)

"Andrea!", "get up, the bus will be here in 20 minutes!" I heard my mom yell through the thin strip of wood being the door to my bedroom. I must've slept through my alarm. I shuffle out of bed and quickly hop in the shower. After I dried off I blow dried my hair and begin my daily routine straightening with my same old basic makeup. A touch of foundation, winged eye liner, and approximately three coats of mascara. I wasn't very fond of change and I was okay with that. I have 5 minutes to get downstairs and i havent even found my outfit. I throw on skinny jeans and an Ohio State Buckeyes sweatshirt and run downstairs.

"Bye Mom, see you later!", I said running out the door with my bagel in hand.

"Love you Andrea!", my mom replied. I hopped on the bus next to my best friend of seven years, Paige. I am 17 in 3 months and she has been 16 for a while.

"Good Morning" I said with a smile which she returned.

In about 15 minutes, we pulled in to Palm Oak High. I didn't mind school all that much but Paige hated it. She was always the prettier, Skinner, more confident one that everyone was friends with. I preferred the quiet, nose-in-her-books kind of character. Paige had just broken up with her jock boyfriend Brandon and was down a lot. Even though she ended it, he cheated on her and she was so upset most of the time.

After stopping at our lockers, we made small talk until we turned the corner of the familiar brick hallway leading to our first period class, Algebra, and all we could see were girls swarming a guy who I couldn't see the face of. I was hearing faint "shawn"s here and there but the name didn't ring a bell. He was about 6 feet tall, short brown hair, hazel eyes, I was getting too distracted looking at him to realize the class bell rang.

I walked into the classroom and sat down at my "teacher's pet" desk in the front of the room. I heard "oooh"s and "awwwww"s, I looked up and there was Shawn. He scanned the room and came across my eyes who had already found him. I was looking into his eyes and then it hit me! Shawn Mendes! He was vine famous for singing and toured with MagCon! Why was he at my school? How long has he been here? I was brought out of my thoughts by my teacher, Mrs. Adams, asking me for the answer to number 7 on the homework.

I quickly responded and sank in my chair. I knew Shawn knew I was looking at him. He is really attractive but he would never want to be with someone like me. I glanced to the other side of the room at Paige and saw her mouth, "hes hot!" I turned around avoiding that discussion.

something was off about him, like he was meant to have girls fall all over him, and I didn't like that at all.

(A/N: I know this is short but I have to get the information out of the way first so the rest can be exciting! thanks for reading love you all (: xx )