1

I stuck my head up. I was in bed and I pulled the strands of hair from my face.

Ugh. I slept in. Polo is probably hunting for monsters.

I got up and put on a basic puffy cream sweater, slipped on my navy blue basketball shorts, and pulled on my usual big cream jacket with a fluffy hood. Frisk just kept resetting. But she just kept doing true pacifist. Chara hasn't come here. I walked out and smelled something strange. I went to the shop and the smell got stronger. I opened the door slowly. To my horror, it was absolutely covered in dust. By the different piles, smells, and clothes, I could tell more than one person died here. Whoever did this wanted to keep it hidden. Suddenly I shot to attention.

Polo

I ran over to her post. Just as I feared, there was a pile of dust and a long blue scarf remained. It was Polo's. I was beyond mad. Beyond furious. I wrapped her scarf around my neck and took off my jacket. In my cream sweater my eyes grew ablaze. I walked around the whole Underground to be greeted with dust. As I was at the edge of Waterfall I heard arguing voices. I teleported close to the monsters and found a group of skeletons yelling at another one alone.

"Error! You need to leave!"

"NoW wHy wOulD I leAvE sO sOon?"

"Because you already destroyed this AU!"

I felt my blood boil. This skeleton was the reason everyone is dead. Undyne, Alphys, Tori, Asgore, Muffet, Blooky, Metta, Flowey, and Polo.

"WeLl theRe iS stIlL oNe mOrE."

"What?!"

"Where are they?!"

I teleported in between them with a blaster charged up.

"Right here."

I fired. When the white light was gone, I could tell he had teleported away. I felt something coming from behind and moved to the side. Blue wires shot past and I smirked. For as long as I can remember, as soon as I saw an attack, I could perfectly mimic it without getting tired. My soul was white, with an unknown trait. W.D. Gaster was investigating but died before it was finished. In a flash, I summoned my own white wires and entangled him.

"Who the he11 are you guys? And why the he11 did you kill everyone!?"

"YouR juSt sOme dIrTy gLitChes."

"No we are not! Creator K made me for a reason! Not for you to come and kill everyone!"

Everyone seemed taken aback by my words. For as long as I knew, Kirby (Yeah yeah! I'm in da story!)spoke to me in my dreams and told me how I would save the sanses from insanity. I calmed down a bit when I realized these might be the guys I was supposed to help.

"You guys don't happen to know Sans do ya?"

Again, shock rippled through the group. Before one could respond, the glitchy one in my grasp broke free. I stepped forward and he only grazed my arm. No blood came out. Instead I began to glitch and when the errors were gone it seemed as if nothing happened. A clear human girl with medium length brown hair, brown eyes, in a fluffy pink sweater and blue shorts appeared next to me.

'Kirby."

'That's Error, Ink, Dream, Cross, Nightmare, Geno, Death, Blue, Fell, and just call that guy Sans.'

'Sans? Isn't that who I am to protect?'

'Yes, but they are all Sans. Make them learn happiness and mercy. Some, like Blue, Ink, and Dream, already use mercy. It will be Cross, Nightmare, Fell, and Error you will have problems with.'

'Error killed them all, didn't he?'

'Saki you know they never existed.'

'I know. I always knew. But it still hurts.'

Her form hugged me.

'I'll be a ghost next to you. Like Chara to Cross.'

'CHARA?!'

'Nonono good Chara.'

'Alright.'

"All of you. 

White wires came out and grabbed all of them.

Are coming with me."

"Yo! Put me the he11 down!"

A glowing white knife was held to Fell's neck.

"Anyone else not gonna come willingly?"

They stayed silent. I walked into the anti void.

Jesus this will be hard.