To You.

"Rebellion is when you look society in the face and say; I understand who you want me to be, but I'm going to show you who I actually am." Anthony Anaxagorou
*********************************

This story is dedicated to every last soul who has ever felt unloved, forgotten, or utterly alone.

I've always felt like an outcast, but I don't paint myself as special for that. There are so many people who have the same feeling and yet they don't have someone to tell them that being different is what also makes them completely unique.

Sometimes, the world and the people in will come across as a cold and lonely place, making you feel like you don't really have a place in the grand scheme of things. That's not true. I don't care what religion you are or what you do or don't believe in, I firmly feel that everyone was born for a purpose. They have reason to be here.

This book was created one rainy afternoon when I was feeling in the gutter. Some of you will recognize "My Wattpad Fairytale" as a completely different story. It is. When I was 17 I made the story featuring characters from different stories of mine. Nowadays, the book doesn't make sense, so I redid it in this version. 
It's based off of a story I originally wrote a few years ago and it's loosely based on myself. It somehow got all the way finished. Since I doubt I'll ever be able to sell it, I thought it still deserved to see the light of day.

I dedicate it to you Wattpad friends whether I've ever spoken to you or not. No matter how lonely you've ever felt, I want you to hold your head up high and forget naysayers or the occasional cruelty of others.

You matter, even if you don't  feel like you do.
********************************************

Life's full of disappointment for Alex.

Poor, in debt, and lonely as can be, the twenty-two year-old solely finds solace in reading and writing to make it through her every day life.

Upon a day of Wattpad binge reading for some clarity and a break from reality, Alex is sent a strange reading request by a mysterious profile. After reading a story and repeating the strange words regarding witchcraft, Alex is then engaged in an irrational dream of make believe and wonder.
But when she awakens the next morning, Alex finds this wasn't any ordinary Wattpad story. It was a book that somehow brought Wattpad characters OUT into reality.

As Alex tries to function with normal everyday life while having story characters such as werewolves, cliché Wattpad characters, quirky British band members and even her own story characters in the real world; she comes to a realization. When you're dealing with Wattpad story characters, you have to remember not all storybook characters are the good guys, not even the ones you created.