Chapter 1

"Ma please don't do this, I'm sorry" I said to my mom as she began to throw my stuff outside.
"I'm not doing this shit with you anymore Lexi if you want to act grown than imma treat you like you're grown", she told me
She found out about me working at the near by strip club and didn't want nothing to do with me after hearing about.
"Get out my house and don't come back here until you're the daughter I raised you to be" my mother said.
As the tears rolled down my face I begin to walk out the house and gather my things into my car.
I started my car and started driving not really having a destination in mind. After blasting Kehlani album I found myself pulling up to my job magic city strip club. Number 1 strip club. Every famous person was always up in this.
I got myself together and walked in clapping up the bouncer big
"What's up lil mama", Bigg asked me
"Nun Bigg. How's the crowd?", I asked him
"Packed ass hell and they waiting for their favorite girl to go on stage" he said implying that the favorite girl was me
I smiled and simply responded  "thanks Bigg catch you later"
I made my way to the back as I was greeted by multiple strippers who were preparing for there next set.
"Hey Lexi" "Hey lil mama" was all I heard as I walked to my locker.
Hey favorite bitch!! And I immediately knew it was my crazy bestfriend lulu
Lulu and I started stripping here around the same time that's how we met. " Hey lulu" I said kinda dry
"What's wrong favorite bitch who do I need to beat up" she said which made me laugh.
"Ugh girl my mama kicked me out cause one of her co-workers saw me stripping and told her" I told her
" Damn B what they old ass doing up in here anyways but you know I got you and you can stay with me" she said. I laughed and gave her hug " Thanks lulu but I gotta get ready boo.
I began to take off my clothes and put on my cute two piece outfit that I knew would get the crowd going crazy over me. The bra was full of sparkles and the bottom piece was a G string that showed all of my mother blessings.
I let the DJ know that I was ready to perform
" Coming to the stage is the baddest chick,finest chick,thickest chick you've ever seen.. ICE!!!", The crowd began to go crazy.
I begin to walk with a little bit of sass as I made my way to the pole.
I started to dance to the music and make love with the pole. I did some of my signature moves that I knew would bring in lots of money tonight. After my set I was super tired and was ready to go home well lulu's place. I found her and we begin to walk to her car as a fine ass man stopped of mid way.
"Hey beautiful I don't mean to bother you but I just wanted to let you know you did your thing out there" whatever his name face said
" thanks" ,I said as I kept walking
" wait hold up can I get your number?  He asked "Nah but if I ever see you again than maybe" I said and got into the car
"Girl he was fine you should of gave him your number shit I would of", lulu crazy self said
" Girl please if it's meant to be I'll see him again" I simply said.

Next morning

"Cause I'm in love with you, you set me free,I can't do this thing called life without you here with me, played as my phone begin to ring alerting me that it could only be crazy lulu who put that as her ringtone.
"Girl why are you calling me when were in the same house" I answered while laughing at this crazy girl
"Girl cause I'm to lazy to walk to your room but boss wants us to work this special party tonight and I heard the money is going to be hella nice" she said
"You already know I'm down then especially since my mama kicked me out I need all the extra cash I could get" i told her
" Okay cool so it's on sus, but my man of the week is coming to take me shopping so go have fun doing whatever your lame ass does best" she said while hanging up
I laughed thinking about her and these men she has buying her stuff every week. That was something I never liked someone taking caring of me that's why I need to get my money right and move the hell out of lulu spot.
I began to get ready. I grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom starting the water making sure to put it on hot. I stripped from my clothes and stepped in and immediately regretting it due to the water still being cold. After it warmed up I lathered my body with my bath and body works bath wash and after 15 minutes I stepped out. I dried off and put on my outfit of choice which was a demin off the shoulder crop top w/ blue denim jeans and some white heels and boy was I looking good.

I decided to go the mall so that I wouldn't waste this cute outfit. As I locked up lulu apartment, I dropped the keys and bent down to get them when I felt a pair of eyes staring my ass down. I looked back it was this good looking ass man.
"Um excuse you" I said with much sass "I'm sorry beautiful I didn't mean to stare but damn your beautiful" he said showing his pearly whites.
"Uh thanks" as I gave a werid look at him as he stared me down still.
"Wait don't I know you?" "I feel like I see you before" he said
"Nah I don't remember you " I said as I tried to slowly walk away from him
As I got closer to my car I heard him trying to get my attention
" The club!!" He yelled " what?" I said
"I've seen you at the club a couple of nights ago , you work there right" ? He asked.
Yeah I simply said already bored of this conversation and was hoping it would end soon
" Wow your amazing , you think I could get a private dance one of these nights? He said
"Ugh if the money is right then sure but I'm not cheap and I gotta go " as I walked away before he could even say anything else. I stepped inside my car and pulled out the complex driving to the mall. I only stayed at the mall for 2 hours and had already spent way to much money but it was so worth it. As I looked at the time I realize that I needed to be making it back to the apartment to start getting ready for work.
The moment I got to the apartment I headed straight to the shower to freshen up for what the night was going to reveal. I headed out to the club that was packed as hell as always but more celebrities were here then Usual. I walked to my locker and begin to do my hair and makeup. I then started to put on my routine outfit which was a black two piece that hugged everything .

I was definitely going to bring in a bunch of money tonight with this on! As I walked on stage I saw someone the one and only Chris Brown who was with a bunch of guys.
This man was so fine that he could get it anytime .
I made sure I pulled all my tricks out the bag and gave many seductive looks to him as he through bundles of hundred dollar bills at me. This night was going to be interesting