Chapter 1

Author's note: hey! If you're wondering, this is not my first time writing fanfiction. I have an Instagram account where I post other fanfictions. If you'd like, you can follow it: @/jacobs.fanfics
Hope you like it!
PS: I apologize for mistakes, I don't proofread!

Meredith's POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I still can't believe I'm flying to Virginia in a week. I roll over and grab my phone, of course I have a bunch of notifications. I scroll through a little bit and see that the Jacob kid liked some of my photos on Instagram. I see which ones, and of course they're selfies in which I look HAWT. Just saying. I click on his account and see he posted some pictures. He's actually pretty good looking. I decide to DM him because why not? We've been liking and commenting on each other's pictures for a while now, we've just never made contact.

Meredith: hey Jacob!

I put my phone down and wait, hoping he'll reply soon.

Ding!

Jacob: hey Meredith wassuppp❤👅

Meredith: just thought that since we've been following each other for a while, we could talk💓

Jacob: cool, btw love your vids❤😂

Meredith: oh haha thanks😂

Jacob: so you live in England? What's it like?

Meredith: AMAZING! Sadly I'm moving to Virginia in a week.😔

Jacob: noooo wayyyy! I live there!

Meredith: really? That's awesome! We should totally meet up.

Jacob: we should cutie😉💓❤

Meredith: ok...what's with all the hearts and stuff?😂

Jacob: oh nothing, it's just that you're so pretty😅

Meredith: haha thanks💙 wanna FaceTime?

Jacob: sureeee, call me *** *** ****

I exit out of Instagram and FaceTime him. He answers immediately and smiles. He's actually hot.

Meredith: uh hi😅

Jacob: heyyyy cutie

He winks at me and I can feel my face start to heat up.

Jacob: so babe, where you moving in Virginia?😂

Wow...he called me "babe"? Boys never call me stuff like that unless we're dating. And especially not cute boys...like Jacob😍. It's weird because Jacob and I are just friends, I wasn't expecting him to call me that stuff.

Jacob: Meredith? Hello?

Meredith: hmm, what? Oh right, um I have no idea😂. Guess we'll just have to see.

Jacob: guess we will.😉

I laugh when he winks at me.

Meredith: you're one of those boys aren't you?😂

Jacob: what do you mean?...

Meredith: you treat your friends who are girls like you're into them😂. It's okay I have guy friends who call me "pretty girl" and stuff😂.

Jacob: whatever😅😳

I'm about to speak when I hear my mom calling me from downstairs.

Meredith: sorry Jacob I gotta go.

Jacob: wait!

Meredith: what😂

Jacob: do you have a, uh...boyfriend?

He asks shyly, blushing. He's so sweet oh my gosh😍.

Meredith: nope, do you have a girlfriend?😂

Jacob: not yet😉

Meredith: well my mom's calling, gotta go, I'll text ya later k?

Jacob: sure, bye beautiful😘

I end the call and run down to my mom. She's standing in the kitchen, holding a bin.

Callie (your mom): hey sweetie, can you start packing up the rest of your stuff? Our flight it in a two days!

Meredith: I thought it was a week!

Callie: sorry honey, we had to switch, they want us out of the house sooner so the new movers can get situated.

Meredith: ugh, ok fine!

Callie: we're trying to get all the furniture in the moving truck by tomorrow, ok?

Meredith: alright mom.

I run upstairs and grab some boxes from the hall closet, then I run in my room and start stuffing things in. I put my room decorations in one box, some clothes that I won't be needing the next couple of days in another box, and all my filming gear in a final box. Then I get more and starts stuffing books and other random stuff in boxes.

So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! What do you think's gonna happen with Jacob?😉❤