One way or another

Kayla's pov

"It's alright it's alright it's alright ya know" my alarm clock blared.

I slapped the snooze button only to get smacked in the face by my best friend, Bella. "Ugh! Another one of those days!" Bella yelled. "shut up bella" I yelled back as I rolled off of my bed and onto the ground. I heard another thump and looked over to see Bella do the same thing.

I ran and got in the shower before Bella could protest. After a 20 minute long shower I went to my closet to pick out my clothes. Maybe I should tell u what today is? Well, today is the reaping. Where the pick rich girls from each district. Me and Bella weren't rich so we won't get picked. I hope. Anyways, for today I am gonna wear a pale tan shirt that I tucked in to my jean shorts. I also wore my charm necklace with it. Yes, a charm necklace. I looked over to see Bella out of the shower with makeup on and dressed. Damn! She beat me again. "Pay up kayla" she said and I handed her a quarter. Yeah we bet on who gets done first. She was wearing a dress. Unusual for her. It was tan at the top and ended in a flower skirt. She had a white necklace on and grabbed her white purse as well. " Ready?" Bella asked. " I guess." I answered. " Who are they competing for this year?" " One direction" she answered. Ok I fan girled! " Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed. " Shut the fuck up kayla!" she yelled. "sorry" yeah I blushed cuz people were staring. we climbed into our old van. Bella started the car. " What are you staring at?" "nothing bell" "ooook?". Once we got to the center we got our tickets. Yeah tickets. And met our friends Emma, Lexi, and Chayse. Emma wore a tan dress that turned to denim at the end. Chayse wore a gray tank top and jean shorts. Lexi was wearing white tank and jean shorts. We sat down and started to gossip. What? We're still girls! The girl got up there and explained stuff. which was boring until she said, " this time 5 girls have the chance since there is 5 guys." Then I fan girled again. Except this time mentally. she would tell us to get in a line and take pictures yada yada yada! Thats how it usually went. I guess not this year. She said that they already picked 5 girls. Everyone gasped. She then picked up the paper and read off the names. Fingers were crossed!!! " Isabella Carmen!" she yelled! Bella walked up there and we all high fives her on the way. " Emma Smith!" Emma walked up as well. This is weird none of us are rich! "Lexi Brookes!" Lexi walked up as I wondered what was going on. "Chayse Ramsey!" chayse walked up. what the hell is going on here! " Danielle French!" She said. Danielle had died 3 years ago. " I was just informed she passed a while ago" What is going on! " Kayla Clemington!" I walked up there slowly think it must all be a joke. "we have our 5 from district P2!" she said and lead us into a huge building. " you must be thinking this is all a joke." she said. We all nodded. " well, it isn't we chose you because, one day you guys were singing and we heard you we want u to win so u can show that poor people have talents!" she exclaimed. ok we are not poor but whatever. " how will we win though we don't know the stuff those rich people do!" Bella yelled. " secret training" she smiled at us.

🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳🔲🔳

Hi! I hope u like it! it's my first fan fiction really. please comment vote and all that good stuff. hoping for 5 votes and a comment to update.