The unforgettable kindness

(This is right after Ira regained his memory and fled back to the hideout in Ep 26)

BOOM!!
A loud noise was made while Ira's bowling ball hit the side and went down the hole.

"Dang it! Why do I always miss?" Ira asked himself.

"Hey, Ira. I heard you got help from the Precure today. Wow you really are weak." Mamou said teasingly.

"Shut up!" Ira glared at her, but didn't want to be teased anymore so he fled to the human world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yawn~

I woke up when the alarm was about to go off.

"That's strange I don't normally wake up this early, oh well." I got out of bed and I just remembered.

"That's right! I don't have school today since that selfish destroyed it a while ago someone is now getting my classroom fixed. Plus Raquel isn't here, I think he said something about staying with the other fairies for a few weeks." I spoke to myself.

I got dressed and decided to go to the park to study. I'm walking towards a tree I normally hang out when I suddenly tripped.

"Woah!..." I waited for the pain....... but there was no pain.

"Ouch!..." I heard someone say.

Slowly opening my eyes I saw a face really close to mine. Just then he opened his eyes too. There was a silence and I turned bright red as I noticed who it was.

"Ira!!!" I yelled and backed away quickly.

He turned red too.

"Cure....... diamond......?" He said.

I gasped, he shouldn't know I'm a Precure..... but wait he saw me transform the other day.

"W-What are you doing? That hurt! And no 'sorry'?" He complained.

"Ah... Sorry, I was just looking for a place to study and this tree is the one I always come to." I explained.

"Well I just came to find a place to nap and just when I did you fell on top of me." He said angrily.

"Sorry, I'll leave." I said as I stood up.

"Wait!.... You can stay here.......I won't bother you.... I promise. I'll just be asleep." Ira said as he dodged eye contact with a blushed face.

"Thanks." I giggled at the sight of it.

"Stop laughing....." he said as he leaned back on the tree and feel asleep.

"Sorry..... So you can be nice sometimes too, huh? I wish you stayed that way...... It would be easier for me to-" I looked down and realized what I was going to say.

Thinking that I blushed.

'Easier for her to do what if I was nice? She didn't finish.' Ira thought while pretending to sleep.

"Rikka?" Mana was screaming my name!

'oh crap! Ira!!!' I thought.

Panicking I grabbed his hand, pulled him up and ran off while covering his bat ears with my hat.

"WHA-!!! What are you doing? Pulling me like that!" Ira asked agitated.

"Sorry but Manna was coming and if I left you there she would've tried to attack you." I explained.

"Why do you not want to attack me? I thought we were enimies."Ira said.

I jolted up, just remembering we were enemies.

'That's right! Dang it, I can't believe I forgot. Can't help it now, I'll just shelter him for a few days.' I thought.

"Hey, how about staying for a few days?" I asked him as I unlock my door to my house.

"W-W-WHA-?!?!" Ira whipped his head around with a red face. "Do you understand what you just said?" He asked.

"Hmm? Of course I understand." I replied.

(If you didn't catch on, Ira is simply embarrassed because he's staying over at Rikka's house.)

"I'm your enemy! You can't shelter your enemy right?" Ira blabbed.

While he was lost in his own world I went to see if I had another mattress.

"Ira? There's a problem! I don't have another matress!" I said blushing.

"..." Ira looked at me with a blank and red face.

"..........Ah! No it's......I mean........I just that I couldn't find another matress..........." I panicked, trying to find the right words.

"Why don't you have another mattress?!?!?!" Ira yelled.

"Well because my parents are hardly home so I didn't need one....." I explained.

"Then what about your parents room?" He asked.

"They took it with them since they bought another house..." I said. (Just roll with it -_-.)

"What do I do?!" Ira screamed.