All the things she said

SAM POV

"Mom is sending me to a private school more or less an all girls school" I tell Corey, my bestfriend as I sit on her bed. She looks as if she is about to cry but then she gives me this look that tells me she has another great idea.

"I'll convince my mom to send us to the same exact school!" she smiles clevorly as she runs downstairs . I really hope that works cuz there was no way in hell that I wanted to loose my bestfriend. and plus it wasnt one of those schools that you come home everyday no, it was one of those schools where you actually live at the school. This sucked. This could not be happening me and Corey had been best friends since 5th grade I could not let our parents just break us up like that.

When Corey gets back she gives me this really sad work like her mom said she can't go and i can feel the tears about to sprang from my eyes. but then she lift my chin up and hugs me and whispers in my ear "mom said I can" I squeal in  her ear so excited in fact probably more than excited. 

ME and Corey spend the whole weekend packing and getting ready to leave. 

**************************************************************************************

Corey Pov

WE finally made it to that school thank god. The plane ride took forever. I could never be parted from   Sam she was my babygirl.. if only she knew how i felt. ME and SAm and the same room to share cuz our moms set it up that way which i was entirely greatful about. I was gonna tell Sam exactly how i feel right now I just hope she dont freak out . 

WE sat on the bed just staring  at our luggage both of us knowing we had to put it away and both of us not wanting to.

"SAm I have to talk to you about something" I say just staring at the carpet. 

"well what is it" she asks after a few minutes of silence.

"I love you" I say in a weak voice. I know i will cry if she don't feel the same way and I feel weak. 

"i love you too" she laughs. My heart speeds up but i know she don't understand what i mean by it. I'm tempted to just leave it at that but I decide against it.

"No I mean i'm in love with you" I say and peek up at her out the corner of my eye. 

"I know corey" She smiles and kisses me on the lips pushing me back on the bed. I can feel my heart speed up really fast. did she really feel for me what i was feeling for her. surly Ive lost my mind. 

********************************************************************

A/N please comment and vote please or I shall not post more lol cuz then i would think it sucks.