adopted by Ariana grande and jai brooks

hi, I'm Katie and I am 12 years old. My mom died in a car wreak when I was little. When I was 9 my dad started to do drugs and get addicted to alcohol. He become very aggressive against me and and beat me every night. One  day when I came home from school my dad was sitting on the couch. Come here he said why I said scared come here he said loudly I went to he as fast as I could. He started pouchig me I screamed so loud the neighbor herd and called the cops. they showed up in under a second. They came in and took my dad to jail. Come on sweetie let's get you in foster care. the chip said Ok I said crying.  I have been in here for 3 years. I have been adopted but the people never really wanted me they just felt bad for me. Until one day. Miss pation told  all the girls to get in there best clothes because some special people were coming to adopt to day. But why should I I never get picked. Ariana grande and jai brooks walked in. I walked to the living room. after they talked to all the girls they came to me. Hi sweetie what's your name? Ariana said to me  I'm Katie I said shyly. after talking to me she said I have found the perfect one for me she said. Who I said you silly get you bags packed while I go sign the papers. she said excided. Are you serious I asked yes of course silly she said again. I got my bags packed and went Down stairs. I'm ready I said Ok let's go Ariana said so are you hungrey jai asked yes I said Ok let's go to McDonalds he said Ok I said um so can I call you guys mom and dad I asked of course I was hoping you would!!! Ariana said good I said. so we sat and ate for about a haft hour. So Katie do you want to go shopping? mom asked me. sure mom I don't have that many clothes like basicly none I said oh that's bad mom said. yeah I said at the mall. Ok let's go in forever 21? mom said Ok and then aeropostal. Mon said. After we got done clothes shopping. so Katie do you have a phone? mom asked no I said Ok well let's get you one! mom said. Ok I said wait out here mom said she walks out with 3 iPhone 5s. you didn't have to get me an iPhone I said I wanted to mom said you are my daughter now! mom said I just smiled at her comment. thank you I said as she downloaded everything on my phone for me and she even put in instagram and twitter that I was her daughter. When she gave me my phone I was looking on it and I saw I had 50000 followers on instagram and Twitter. Thank you mom your the best!! I said that's what moms are for! mom said.

THE NEXT DAY

morning momma I say. morning baby mom saiOk so we are going to go get my boyfriend jai and his brothers and his friends from the airport. mom said excitedly. Ok I said as I look Down at my phone. what time ate we going to go get them? I asked momma. Um around 4 baby mom said. Ok well I am going to the bathroom I said as mom noded. oops!! I dropped my phone in the toilet. Mom!! I screamed she came running up the stairs what is it!! she screamed! um I dropped my phone in the toilet!! oh its Ok hun let's just go buy you a new one right now!! she said I needed to go shopping anyway she said Ok I said happy.

                    AT THE MALL

Me and Ariana walk in the phone store and buy a iPhone 5s gold. thank you so much!! I said your welcome sweetie but be careful she said giggling. I will mom I said. As we walk in to a lot of stores. We come out with a lot of bags in our hands. We drive to the airport to pick up the boys.

                      AT THE  AIRPORT

We are here!! mom said. Ok let's go look for the boys

mom said. Ok. I said giggling we were walking around for half an hour. so mom called jai and asked were they And he told her so we walked to the food court. When we got there mom and I guess my new dad were hugging and kissing so I was talking to the rest of the boys and we talked Long time. now we are finally at home.

                       Part 2

When we got home it was around 7 so we ate and I said good night and then left. I got on my phone and took a picture and said goodnight love you guy! I woke up and ran down stairs. I SMELL PANCAKES!! I yelled so loud.

mom stared laughing at me. Mom stop laughing you know I love pancakes! I said in a mad tone. but I couldn't help but laugh too

Want to go to the mall sweety? mom said Sure! I said. Ok go get dressed mom said kk I said I wore pink high wasted shorts and a black crop top that say yolo on it.