1 | Vit Hit*

*Smut Warning*
Niall's POV
I unlocked the door of the hotel Ness and I were staying at for the weekend, instantly sensing the sexy vibe Ness had set up for me.
She had laid out rose scented candles all around the hotel room, tinting it in a sexy shade of red. I walked into our bedroom, greeted by the most gorgeous sight I have ever seen.
Ness lay on the bed, in nothing but a red lace bralette and red lace thongs with black fishnet tights. She looked like a total slut, but honestly, I kinda dig it.
"Oh, hey Niall," She smirked, looking up from her phone.
"Hey baby girl," I purred, laying beside her.
"What's in your bag?" She asked, looking up at the plastic bag I had left on the floor.
"Just some groceries and stuff," I said, looking inside. I glanced at the pink vit hit I had bought and my dirty mind instantly switched on.
I began to think of all the dirty things I could do with the vit hit to that little slut that was less than five meters away from me.
"Vit hit," I smirked, picking up the drink.
"You can buy those here?" Ness piped. Ness lives in Ireland but comes to L.A. every summer so she can catch up with Nate and all her friends, like I do.
I begin to untwisted the lid of the liquid and place it on the nightstand as I quickly undress myself, then stare at her almost naked body.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Ness asked innocently, but I knew what a naughty girl she was.
I didn't saw a word but slowly undressed her, almost feeling her smirk. I looked up and smiled devilishly at her. She was completely oblivious to what was about to happen.
I picked up the vit hit and looked at her, and thought about how I could do this right. I began by pouring a little bit onto her stomach making her gasp every now and then at how cold it was.
"Stop, please, just, just give me a minute." She panted from the coldness.
"I'll take it in small steps," I promised, and she nodded.
I brought the basically full bottle in the air and began pouring a little bit into her, until I found the right time to strike. The little slut thought she was so dominant, getting me to do all the dirty work while she lay there smirking away, not a bother in the world on her, but I had a better plan.
I quickly titled the bottle, causing all the juice to come gushing out at the speed of sound.
I watched in delight as the liquid travelled from the centre of her body to her breasts, covering them in a beautiful pink colour. Then it travelled around her slim waist, until it hit the jackpot. It travelled around her clit, then around to her big, juicy ass.
"Oh, oh, oh my God! It's-It's gone around my clit! Niall, what have you done!? Ugh!" She moaned, her reaction the best bit about it all.
She panted as the liquid finally settled down. She didn't say a word, obviously furious that I just emptied a whole bottle of vit hit on her naked body. I don't blame her, I did do it by total surprise, but I don't regret it. Watching the pink liquid flow on her large, juicy titties then around her perfect, curvy stomach and finally around her clit was a show in itself.
I placed my hands around her waist and slowly made my way to her ass and squeezed it tightly.
This was gonna be one hell of a night.