Ghostly Adventures

Stacy was sitting in a cold room that was only lit by one dim candle, there was a Ouija board in front of her.

Stacy placed her hand on the slightly warm planchette and spoke softly out loud "Stella..." she tensed up.

Stacy hasn't spoken Stella's name out loud in awhile and she froze, she didn't know if she could go through with trying to communicate with her dead friend.

After minutes of silence she spoke again "Stella are you there?" she spoke softly again out loud, happiness struck Stacy and she continued talking.

"Stella, I miss having you around" Stacy felt someone touch her shoulders and she panicked "Stella?" She said softly.

Stacy was pushed down onto the table and she began to scream, the chair was knocked away and a ghostly someone began to undress her.

Stacy struggled but the ghost continued, the ghost slid his cock into the unwilling girl and began to thrust inside of her.

"No!" Stacy yelled after feeling a cock enter her tight pussy "No, I don't want this!" The ghost gripped Stacys hips and continued to thrust their cock into her.

"Fuck" Stacy moaned loudly as the large cock continued to thrust into her.
She hated the feeling but deep down it felt good.