Autoeros

He was born on a Thursday, during monsoon season in an island populated by seafaring pirates and anyone else who dared to find riches that would be interestingly pertinent in the coming centuries.

Born out of wed lock from parents who are both too old to have offspring and too racially mixed to be of any importance.

She, having survived the latest world war as a child... by performing a song and dance routine that would ultimately lead to the audience's demise as her father who assumed the pose of a simple farmer slits the throats of the invader checkpoint guards.

Her papa, once a soldier and invader to the same island but falling love with the local girl whose ancestors just centuries ago irritated his people's dream of empire. Love finds a way even with spilt blood.

He as a teen, having fought in the same war to escape residency in an orphanage after his only and older sister is adopted into a MexTex family. Born premature, his mom dies during childbirth. Not a lot of chance surviving when you are a pregnant hit and run victim of an alcoholic driver in the late 1920s which ironically drives his father into a booze bender that lasted until his death. A perfect love story of a Spanish soldier falling in love with the most beautiful girl that the indigenous natives has to offer.

Two families... one from the west, the other from the east. Linked by war and a common ancestry that dreamt of empire culminating into this fragile offspring. Mother nature understands and celebrates by letting the baby live.