Beauty and the Beast : What if Maurice never got lost

What would happen to the beast. If Maurice had made it to the fair. Would he still be the beast. Would he ever met Belle and break the spell on him and the castle.

Maurice came back from the fair he had won first prize in the fair. He was so excited to show Belle the prize he won at the fair.

But Belle wasn't at home when he got back. Her and Phillipe had gone to the market. So Belle could get another book. Belle loved to read lots of books. So the bookstore keeper let her keep the book she had picked out.

But Gaston had other plans for Belle. Gaston wanted to marry Belle. Belle found out he wanted to marry her and ran home. So Maurice packed Phillipe and had Belle run away from Gaston. While running away from Gaston Belle had gotten lost in the forest.

While lost in the forest she came across a pack of wolves. The wolves started chasing after her. While being chased she came across a castle in the forest. She ran in the gate slamming it right before the wolves got there.

Now that it's starting to rain Belle goes into the castle. The castle is all dark like nobody lives there.

But she looks and sees a glow of light at the end of the hall. Walking to the glow she can hear voices in the room with the lite fireplace. But she saw nobody in there.

Mean while in the kitchen Chip tells his mom there is a girl in the castle. Chip mom doesn't believe him till Lumiere walks in kitchen saying he saw a girl in the castle.

Belle starts walking around the castles looking for somebody in every room of the castles.Till she comes across a picture of a beautiful guy that had been torn up. Belle was a little scared but kept looking in every room.

She came across the west wing of the castle. Going down the hall to the steps. She finds a room with a single red rose that is glowing. She starts to left the glass over the rose. When the beast come in and yells at her for messing with his rose.

Running from the castle Belle gets lost farther in the forest. Still raining Belle starts getting sick. She starts to cough.

The beast worried about Belle grabs his mirror and ask to show where the girl is. The beast sees she is laying on the ground coughing. He goes out to find her. But while looking for her the beast come across the wolves that chased Belle. The wolves start to attack the beast and he gets all scratch up.

So Phillipe finds Belle. So Belle and Phillipe went and saved the beast. After the beast had scared the wolves away. Belle gets the beast on top of Phillipe and they take him back to his castle.

Belle starts to clean up the beast. They start talking about why she was at his castle. She I told him she ran away so she wouldn't have to marry Gaston. A man she didn't love.

While Belle was gone Gaston had Maurice arrested. Belle worried about her father asked if she could see her father. So the beast let Belle use his mirror. Seeing that her father is arrested Belle leaves the castle to get her father out of jail.

While at home Gaston locks Belle and her father in there home. And stole the mirror the beast had gave her. Gaston sees the beast and gets a mob of people to go and kill the beast.

Mean while Belle and her father breaks out of there home, and Belle goes back to the castle to save the beast and all her new friends from the mob of people. Getting there Belle sees the beast and Gaston on the roof. Gaston stabs the beast with the knife he had. But before the beast could fall Belle grabs him and pulls him back on the roof. Laying there Belle tells him she loves him before the last Rose petal falls off. The beast turned back into the beautiful man like in the picture. The castle seemed light after that. No more dark spell is over the castle. Belle and the beast lived happy ever after.