{ Prolouge }

WARNING: NOT THAT YOU'LL LISTEN BUT VERY GRAPHIC CONTENT UP AHEAD IF YOU STRUGGLE WITH SELF HARM TOPICS PLEASE EXIT NOW I DONT AGREE WITH IT AND IT IS JUST FICTION~

Yoongis Pov:

I grabbed my best friend out of the bathroom cabinet and ran cold water in the bathtub. I looked in the mirror and two words came to mind, fucking discusting.

Dangling feminine fat hanging from my chest and hamburger buns between my legs. Dysphoria a a bitch isn't it. My Mother wouldn't let me cut my hair and always called me by my feminine birth name, Ahn-Chae. Gross cringe much?

She always said that I am a disgrace and my mind had been corrupted by the Devils possession because God wanted me to be a girl, the hell if he did.

I have a round feminine face that I absolutely can't stand and I've tried to fix my body many times, I have absolutely no desire to even touch food because it'll only make things worse I'm in the wrong fucking body as it is and why would I want to make it even worse.

My legs are all scared up, well for fucks sake my entire body is scared up I have them everywhere. I hate my body well it isn't mine I'm just trapped in this cell for some awful crime but what have I done wrong?

I'm a boy, I've always been a boy and from the time I was 5 I told my mother I was but that led to church camps, counseling sessions, and 'correction' camps ha because that fixed everything. 

I gave myself one last look in the mirror and scoffed before taking a cold dip in ice water. I grabbed my trusty blade and began to row up the red river and watched the whirl pool drain. The blood pooled into the cold water and looked like food coloring spilling like in every flavored water commercial for crystal light.

I rowed up the river stream until I heard my phone beep, damn it I was almost to my thighs. I looked to see one message " MinMin95 has just sent you a private message " I shook it off maybe it was yet again another sorry ass person trying to give me their sympathy.

I set my phone back down as I began to see the water turning dark pink, ah perfect just the way I like it my own personal bath bomb basically I mean they do the same thing right? They change the water to pretty colors and give you relief.

I slowly close my eyes as I feel light headed. After about 20 minutes of an ice bath I wash my putrid body and get out of the bathtub. I rinse my cuts with alcohol as I feel the stinging goodness tingle all the way down my spine.

I grab my ace bandages and tightly bind and seal it with a few clips and duct tape. I walked into my room and grabbed my only pair of boxers I had that I stole from my older brother who moved away years ago.

I stepped into them and grabbed a pair of socks filling in the gap that I wanted ever so badly. I put on dark grey sweatpants and a hoodie and laid down grabbing my phone opening up the message,

MinMin95: Hey Cutie
Seen

MinMin95: I was looking at your posts and I just want to say that you shouldn't do those things, if you want help I can give you a few phone numbers.
Seen

Ooooooh fun another sad sack that wants to feel sorry for me

MinMin95:
We'll see you around I guess

Yoongibear93:
Haha if I even am around bye whoever you are I guess

MinMin95: Hey you responded! Are you alright if you need to talk I mean I know you don't know me but if you ever want to vent I'm here but if you feel like that just know someone on this Earth wants you to be here alright

Yoongibear93:
Yeah funny who wants a worthless piece of rotting flesh good one you made me laugh now if you excuse me I'll be going now

MinMin95:
Don't feel like that, your not worthless garbage okay you have a purpose in life if you need anything I'll be here no worries cutting is never a solution remember that.

Yoongibear93:
Mkay fuckboi of the year your right it's never a solution but it's always the answer and you understand literally nothing I'm going through right now

MinMin95:

Then make me understand I want to get to know you

MinMin95 has been blocked

Around an hour later

Min Yoon-Gi.           | 🕊Follow |@Yoongibear93

           | 🕊Follow |@Yoongibear93

Is a caption even needed?

11:39pm - 17 Nov. 2015
↖️Reply    🔄 349   ❤️573
••••••••••••••••••••••

You guys have no clue how long I have been wanting to post this and there isn't that many transgender fics about BTS so why not take a crack at it..?

Thank you for reading much love and warm hugs for everyone! <(^~^)>

~ Mi-Young 💕