Chapter 1- The girl in his hoodie

Hey there my name is Sparrow. And I'm basically the good girl. I keep good grades. And I do everything possible to keep a 4.0 GPA. Anything to keep my parents happy.

As I walk to school I pull on my Harry Potter Hogwarts sweater as it is kind of cold this morning. As I walk onto school grounds, that's when I see it. Her in his favorite lacrosse hoodie! He gave it to me so I can have something of his that I can hold at night to remind me of him. I gave it back because it no longer smelt like him. And he gave it to her! And we were still together. "Hey babe!" Sam calls towards me. "Oh hi." I say with absolutely no enthusiasm. "Babe what's wrong?" He asks as he stops me. "Oh nothing" I say with as much sarcasm as I can muster this early in the morning. I also flash my eyes in her direction. Sam must have gotten the hint because he looks as soon as my eyes are back in his. "Oh babe! She asked if she could wear it. She said she was cold. I swear?" He tried to say in a, what I assumed was supposed to be a explanatory voice, but came out as a question. "That's a bunch of bs!!" I shout at him. "Sparrow, please keep your voice down." He says in a what I assume is a calming voice. "Okay. You promise that it doesn't mean anything? Because Sam I love you."