Chapter 1- What you Don't Know

[Mikasa's POV]

I had this dream. Almost. It was a nightmare at the same time. When I woke up, I found myself in tears. But even so, I couldn't remember what my 'vision' was. I decided to shake off the feeling by going outside to take in some air. I quickly changed into my uniform and stuffed my head into my scarf.

 I inhaled the scarf while slowly closing the door behind me, making sure not to make any loud noises. Once I was outside, I remembered something. Something's....missing. I shook my head and headed with my 3DMG  and landed on top of the wall that was preventing the titans to enter. For now. I looked up at the cluster of stars and began to ponder. 

"I wonder," I thought to myself. "-what am I missing?".

My eye lids were suddenly closing and before I knew it, I was sleeping on top of the wall. But then warm slender arms carried me back down and into on what I thought was my room. I was too tired that I didn't wanted to think who the person was. 

[Eren's POV]

I had just carried Mikasa into her room; all snuggled up. I looked at her for the last time before going back into my room. Once my head was placed on my pillow, I started to close my eyes. But... I couldn't fall asleep. So I just looked up at the ceiling and couldn't get the thought of Mikasa and her pail skin, dark hair and..wait. 

What was I even thinking?! I can't think about her that much? Right? I mean, we aren't blood related or anything like that. Maybe..maybe I can still have a chance with her! I hope she doesn't feel awkward. Maybe I should wait a little longer... Just in case if she still likes me. 

"She still wears the scarf I gave her," I thought. "Why though?"

When I said that, I found myself blushing and trying to shake off the thought. Was I that embarrassed to think about her all the time?! 

"I need to talk to Armin later to solve things out," I said to myself as my eyelids began to close

A/N: Hey guys! Okura here! Srry if it's short! I'm just starting out and seeing if I can catch people's attention. AOT/SnK is a pretty 2013 classic anime. BUT THERES A SEASON 2!! Coming out in April. I think... If you like my story so far, plz comment to let me know! :P :3

P.S: I'm not a weeaboo, so I'm not putting Japanese wording in here. -_-