Now You Want Me?

​"Sapphire," my dad bellowed, "get your fat ass down here!"

​'You don't deserve this' my wolf whispered. I gazed into the mirror, blue eyes started back, they held no emotion. They were empty and cold. I was fat and ugly no one liked me. Everyone hates me. They all call me names every day. I looked at my face, my baby fat still there. My brown hair was in knots. Ugly, as my sister lily would call it, I agree with her on that. 'You're not ugly, you're beautiful' my wolf gently scolded. I ignored her and plodded downstairs.

​"Oh everyone look, the pack whore is here!" my sister smirked. The house erupted into laughter, even the adults. I looked down in shame. Laughing the hardest was my dad the Beta of the Midnight Pack. A flood of tears pressed against my mind and I went into the kitchen. I poured myself some chocolate milk, only to have it be poured on top of my head than no other my sister Lily. "You fat ass, you don't need this," my sister grinned evilly.

​The most heavenly aroma filled the air. 'Mate!' my wolf screamed in joy. She tried to take control, begging me to fine the source of the mouth-watering scent. I turned around to stare into the eyes of Adrian White. 'Mate!' my wolf howled calling for his. His sexy, bad boy, beach body with his yummy abs made him irresistible and now he is mine.

​"Mate," we both whispered at the same time. His velvet voice music to my ears, my vision of him was blocked by no other than my sister, Lily.

​"Bitch, stop starring at MY boyfriend!" my sister nasally screeched. I looked back at Adrian only to see guilt and pain for a second than replaced by amusement.

"You my mate, hahaha nice joke," Adrian chuckled, "baby let's go." My heart shattered into a million pieces. HE was suppose to be MY prince charming and save me from this hellhole. HE was suppose to accept me; all those thoughts went away with the simplest of words.

'Mate...' my wolf howled in agony. She was begging me to do something, but I couldn't. I froze with a replay of his words stuck in my head. To make matters worse, Lily turned around smirking than brought his head down to hers. My vision blurred and I ran. 'Mate...' my wolf whimpered. I ran to my room, everything I touched went into a bag. I smashed my safe box open and collected the 2.5 million dollars I have been saving for years. I saved every penny relatives gave me and stole much more out of my parents pockets.

I wrote a note and put it on the bed. It read:

To whoever finds this, I am long gone don't come looking for me and I am never coming back. I don't want to be a burden anymore and tell Adrian that I don't want him as a mate...ever. I hope he is happy, hope you all are happy without me.

-Sapphire

I scampered into the garage where rows of fancy cars rested. I picked my favorite the sliver Mercedes Ben and purred it to life. I threw my stuff in the back and raced out of the neighborhood into the highway.

2,000 miles went by and morning became night. I pulled into a nice looking motel and checked into a room. I collapsed into the comfy bed and snuggled in for the night.

I woke up around 7:00. My wolf yearning for a run. I walked out of the room across the parking lot into the woods. Making sure there was no one else watching, I stripped of my clothes. I felt the hairs of my wolf sprout on my arms and legs. I closed my eyes and heard the popping of my bones shifting into place. Silence, I opened my eyes everything was much clearer much more defined.

I ran over fallen limbs and trees and came across a meadow. It was so peaceful. I laid down resting my head on my paws, listening to the music of nature with my excellent hearing. I must have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes I say three huge males in front of me. The alpha I assume changed back in all his glory. I looked away, I heard scuffling. I looked back in curiosity; five of the gorgeous men I have ever seen were standing right in front of me. 'Except for Adrian' a little voice in my head reminded me.