Chapter 1: "Forever"

I woke up to the sound of honking. I lifted my head up to see where I was but later found out I couldn't. I heard the faint sound of music from the radio. The car suddenly stopped moving.

I heard the car door close following the sound of keys "clink-clink" and the trunk being unlocked. I saw the fade of white under the rag i was wearing. Finn then pulled me out of the trunk and closed it.

Finn then grabbed my arm "act calm, and you won't get a bullet in your head" he whispered showing me the gun he had hidden in his back pocket. I gulped, knowing if i made Finn things would go real bad. It was then I noticed my surroundings, we are at a gas station. There were a few people coming in and out of the gas station.

I nodded and he took off the rag out of my mouth. "now act like you love me, sweetie" he said, having a sarcastic tone in 'sweetie'.

i mentally gaged and rolled my eyes. Every time we go out in public we play couple every now and then.

We both walked hand and hand to the mini mart to pay for gas. There was a gingered man who had a really rugged look, we made eye contact for a second before turning to Finn and having a conversation.

I looked around in the desk and looked at the calendar. Today marks 3 months of being kidnapped, and this is how it happened.

•Flashback•

(A/N pretend that Finn is in his early twenties and dean is in his late twenties)

I walked into the coffee shop. It was the middle of December and knew if i kept spending
money on coffee, i'd have to get an extra shift at work.

I worked part time at a grocery store. it's really hard to find a stable job in Chicago, especially in the city where all jobs have been taken over by university students like me.

"isle 3 is now open" i said with a smile while the other people from isle 4 came to my isle. This guy with the most beautiful eyes came and smiled while giving me the item so i can scan it.

I grabbed his items and placed them in bags. "Your total is 15.47" i said with a smile. he nodded and gabbed his wallet handing me a 20, i started grabbing his change but was cut off when he started talking. "You can keep the change" he said smiling. "oh no!" i said grabbing his change faster and giving it to him.
"No! No! really, take it as a tip" he said with a goofy smile that made me blush a little. "my name is Finn, and i'd love to take you out on a date" he said with a charming smile that can make any woman's heart melt. He then gave me his number with a wink and left the store.

•Flashback Over•

But little did I know that he was going to change my life.

Forever.