Prologue -- The Act to impress

I sat up from my soft bed, thinking on how another of my boring days should start. I stood up and fixed my wrinkled bed sheets before i left for the bathroom to brush my teeth. I stared blankly at my reflection staring right at me "what am I going to do?" I muttered as i grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste. After taking a cold bath and changing to my desired outfit for the day, I decided to go and grab breakfast downstairs. I wasted five minutes of my time talking to my self furiously, before realizing I was already late for the bus. I quickly grabbed all the food I have in my reach and headed outside. I ran as fast as i could to be able to catch the running bus. "WAIT!!!" I said as i started panting "oh no! Im gonna be late again! my god...3 days in a row!" I added as i started to look for a cab. I reached for my phone inside my bag to be able to call an uber or some sort. I walked in the pedestrian walk since it was a stop for the cars passing by "I hope they're near...i can't be la-" *HONK* behind me was a BMW with 2 baroque women inside. "Ugh! So disrespectful! " I muttered, thinking it was some lady who doesn't know what a pedestrian walk is. "Isn't it Allison Grey...." she said happily as if i actually knew her, "Excuse me...ma'am...i don't know you?" I tried squinting my eyes to actually see who is hiding behind that designer shades " Girl! It's me Lara Smith! Im with Pauline Johnson! Your college roomies!!!" Lara exclaimed. Lara Smith?...! Oh my god their back from Seattle! " Girl get in the car!" Pauline shouted as the cars at the back started to honk at us. I got inside the car very astonished on how far they've come, " Girl we miss you! How you've been?" Lara asked "oh..umm...it's good? But its the 3 rd audition I've missed in a week!" I said while holding my phone and checking the calendar for when the next audition would be. "We should totally go to the mall and go shopping! You need to get out of that head of yours...and what every your wearing needs to stop!" Pauline exclaimed as Lara started to laugh. "Whats wrong with my outfit?" I said as i looked at my clothing for today " Girl! You need a new wardrobe!" They said laughing " well if you say so?!" I said as i started to laugh with them. We reached the mall to go get lunch and go shop a little, we entered and a small shiver went down on my back as we entered "it's pretty cold in here huh?" I said, feeling a bit cold. "When was the last time you went to mall Al?" Lara asked " ummm...a good 2 months ago?" I said while giving an unsure smile. "GIRL YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK! HOW DO YOU DO THAT??? How far you've come" Pauline exclaimed " well i was very busy...about my auditions" i said " loosen up Al!" Lara said while holding my shoulders and staring deeply in my eyes "ummm...Lara...calm down" i said " Oh yeah...all im saying is, you wouldn't find anyone if you're like..." she looked at me up and down "THAT!!!" Pauline exclaimed "both of you! Calm down!" I said giving out a big sigh. We were walking, going to the food court to get lunch. I walked towards the line to get KFC "girl im gonna get Chi--" *UMPHHH* "OUCH!!!!" A guy in black and white flannel hit my arm and made me fall on the ground, "GOD! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I WAS WALKING! GOD YOUR SUCH A DOUCHE BAG!" I said dusting myself after falling, "ok" he said softly as he started to walk away, as if he didn't even do anything to me "GOD! who needs men if you have chicken...calm down Al...what a jerk" i muttered as i walked to the line for KFC. Today was really rough, i decided to go and take a bus home after I went shopping with my old friends. I fell on my bed with an aching back , i remembered the guy who made me fall and made me have all this back pain "What a jerk" i mumbled about him for hours and complained about my body ache. I decided to go and have enough of today, i put pillows at my back and in between my legs to make me comfy. I closed my eyes and just like that...another of my horrible days ended.

----------------------
Hey guys!
Author speaking! This is one of the very first books i made :) i hope you enjoyed the prologue :) this took days to finish, which is way below that deadline...but i was too busy :((( please like and follow me, please leave a comment or suggestion❤️

LOVE YOU 😘

Faye Pastorfide
Lit_Queen03
----------------------