hes different (matt aspinosa fanfic)

hi im kayla; kayla carter. i wasnt ready for this new change. my mom was making me move from michigan to new york. and tbh i was totally into shopping but not how stubborn people are there.

i might as well tell you a little about myself well i have blue eyes long brown hair and tan. i had a cute style and a very cool persona.

NXT WEEK. today was the day of te long trip and i had to say goodbuy. which wasnt my expierency. one i said goodbuy we headed off! my parents and I moved into a rather large house. my parents were lawers and i was just a 16 year old girl in 11th grade. my room was rather large. i had a huge window behind my bed a large bathroom and a walk in clostet the size of new york its self.

i was gonna start school 2 days after i moved in and i was pretty nerveouse.

monday: i woke up at 5:30am and got in the shower. i put on my bleached jeans with a blue sweater with jersey writen across it with a pair of black vans.

i ran downstairs and say there was a note on the fridge.

dear kayla dad and I got called into work early

love you.

ugh love you to. (i said sarcasticly)

i jumped into my camaro and arrived to myles high school.

once i found my locker. two girls approched me. hi im alaina, and im gia. (alaina was tall with brown hair glasses and tan and had hazel eyes) (gia was a blonde with green eyes was tall like alaina they both were really pretty)

HEY im kayla im new here. let me see your schedule alaina said.

1st hour chemistry

2nd hour language

3rd hour geography

lunch

4th hour study hall

5th hour choir

6th hour drawing

well wow you have the exact same schedule as me a gia!! alaina said.

well wow thats amazing. i said

well were did you move from gia said. i moved from michigan my parents got a upgrade on there jobs. i said

oh well cool we all better get going alaina said and we all headed off to class.

i must have to say my 1st day is going pretty well (;

well thankyou for reading i hope im doing good so far. sorry the 1st chapter kinda sucked but i tryedy best follow me on instagram

jade_alley

but vote and fav if you liked i will update as much as i can (:

monday morning passed buy in a blur. once school ended i walked out to my car and say a extremly cute guy standing next to it.

hey im matt

hi im kayla

you new here?

yess

and then he took my arms and banged them up againt my car and held me there

do you want it. he asked

do i want what you petobear!!

the dick come on one night at my place i will make it worth your wild babe!! i finally unscrambled from his grip and said good luck getting in the panties and i drove away